[ROM][6.0][ALL] CyanogenMod 13 [18/12/2016]

Guest chil360

Came here to find other more stable rom... Find this...

I think I'll do some running and see how wel this runs.

Tyvm Chil360 :)

(appearently, this is my 100th post lol)

Edited by Felsch
appearently, this is my 100th post, just had to say it.

Guest rgs_rgs

Thanks chil360. It's a great ROM. Only I had some problems when try to take a picture, it didn't work until I rebooted the phone. Icons in notification drawer can't be sorted, but I guess is a CM problem, as missing some translations until December 25th when they will realase update 3.

There is some lag when opening recent apps or settngs menu, but it can be expected as we have an old phone.

Thanks for your great work, I wouldn't beleave that we have runing Marshmallow so well in our devices

Guest Phoenix_510
yes, it will format it.

at least @chil360 said in first post that ext sd is adoptable.

My question is,if I don't adopt my external SD,I mean if I want to use internel storage as primary,not want to try the "Erase and format as internal storage" feature for External SD,then, will something happen to my SD Card data?? Can I use the internal storage for two purposes(apps installing and local use) like before?? Can I normally use the SD Card then?? Thanks in advance.

Guest Jairus1998

Hi, after flashing CM13 my Y300 and restart I got bricks, it won't turn on and won't charge.

The only way to fix is to restore by using update firmware method.

Dload method

Guest ipmdevelopers

@My love child 360 

please tell me how to switch network to 3G if

i went  to use 3G how to change to 3G. Please fix it or tell me how to change mobile data network to 3G.  

child i love your work 

Guest apolonio

Child 360 

Por favor, dígame cómo utilizar 3G en android 6 Y300 me encanta tu mejor Rom pero yo fui a usar la red 3G. Cómo chang ???? SEGUNDO.   

configura tu APN

Guest Jairus1998

it's not soft, it's hard bricks. Dload method not available.

yes. I understand. I've encountered it before.  If it is blue screen related or anything. Dload is the method. I got bricked twice. 1st was 'SWAP' and 2nd was playing with partition.

Guest knoelli

First of all, thanks a lot @chill360 for keeping our old devices up-to-date. The ROM works great so far and very fluid (I'm not using any gapps but installed aptiode instead).

There's only two problems I encountered so far:

- When trying to set up the adoptable storage, and after agreeing to format the external sd card, the progress bar advances to 20% and 40% and then an error is thrown which reads something about android.os.storage.volumeinfo.getid() on a null object. The external sd card is then shown as being faulty and is not used for storage. I tried different sd cards, but to no avail.

- The camera can only take pictures up to 1280x960 pixels. Everything above results in an error. I'm using Open Camera.

Guest pakoGDLmx

@chil360 a little question;

If i don't "adopt" my SD card as Storage, will i be able to access the data in it? Like, music, ringtones, pictures, etc?? And, can i write-erase as always? or is just, one and one only storage, and the other is ignored (or not mounted) ? 

Guest Louis4ever
@chil360 a little question;

If i don't "adopt" my SD card as Storage, will i be able to access the data in it? Like, music, ringtones, pictures, etc?? And, can i write-erase as always? or is just, one and one only storage, and the other is ignored (or not mounted) ? 

You will still be able to access to everything, none data will be lost, and you'll be able to write-delete

Guest pesartom

Child please answer my q ?  How to use 3G on Y300 android 6 .  I want to use 3G so tell me. All everthing your work nice. But 3G how to

he said on the 1st post.

Guest caneray

cyanogenmod_logo.jpg

CyanogenMod 13

Unofficial builds for Huawei Y300

Disclaimer: CyanogenMod and I are not responsible for any damages to your device.

As this is an early development build, I am only building for the Y300 for now. Builds for G510/G330 should follow eventually.
It is also largely untested so use at your own risk!

Download:
    Basketbuild - https://basketbuild.com/devs/chil360

GApps:

I would recommend Opengapps (ARM/6.0) Pico but any GApps for Masrhmallow should work. Using GApps slows the phone considerably so I would advise using minimal GApps editions.

With Opengapps, it must be installed at the same time as the rom. Installing at a later time causes FC's when the phone is rebooted. 

Current Status:

Working so far:

It boots successfully, display works, touchscreen & buttons all work ok
    GPS
    Wifi
    Bluetooth
    Audio
    Video playback (software decoding)
    Internal & External SD Card - Internal set as primary storage, External is adoptable.
    Phone/Data - Needs testing! Rild & libril now built from source using custom libril based on CM13 hardware/ril-caf with a commit from LegacyHuawei.
    Camera

Not Working:

Video playback (hardware decoding)
    FM Radio

Comments/Known Issues:

Wifi:

When configuring wifi during the setup wizard, wifi connects to the access point but sometimes doesn't make an internet connection. Skip through the setup wizard, go to Settings -> Wifi, turn off wifi, turn it back on and it will connect successfully.

Mobile Data:

If mobile does not connect when enabled, turn on aeroplane mode, wait a few seconds then turn off aeroplane mode. When the phone reconnects to the network it should also successfully connect the mobile data. Now that the initial connection has been made, you should be able to disable and enable mobile data as required and it will connect.

Sources:

CyanogenMod - http://githb.com/CyanogenMod
    Device Tree - https://github.com/CM13-Y300
    Kernel - https://github.com/SlimLP-Y300/chil360-kernel/tree/mm6.0

Credits:

CyanogenMod
    Dazzozo
    TeamHackLG
    Christopher83
    moddingg33k
    mrg666
    srfarias