[ROM][6.0][ALL] CyanogenMod 13 [18/12/2016]

Guest chil360

Guest ipmdevelopers

Please brother these rom is one of best rom i like it & now i use it fo daily use. But 1 problem still now am not understand it. 3g problem how to change network to 3G. Please tell me ???  why not tell me ?????

Guest ooBLADEXoo

yes. I understand. I've encountered it before.  If it is blue screen related or anything. Dload is the method. I got bricked twice. 1st was 'SWAP' and 2nd was playing with partition.

how can i use the dload method if the phone won't boot into upgrade mode?

Guest cachetesmata3

I installed the construction of Huawei G510 and death does not mark any light or Charger

He instalado la construcción del Huawei g510 y la muerte no marca ninguna luz ni el cargador

Guest Jairus1998

how can i use the dload method if the phone won't boot into upgrade mode?

I assume you know where to download. Extract the dload file and put it in the root of your sdcard. (/sdcard/dload). Power off your phone then press ;

Volume up + Volume down + Power button at the same time

Edited by Jairus1998

Guest Jairus1998

Has anyone noticed that YTs highest vídeo quality is now 480 instead of 360?

Im aware of that bro. I can watch 480p

Edited by Jairus1998

Guest ooBLADEXoo

I assume you know where to download. Extract the dload file and put it in the root of your sdcard. (/sdcard/dload). Power off your phone then press ;

Volume up + Volume down + Power button at the same time

despite trying that method my phone doesn't even turn on when that method is used. Pressing the combination of buttons doesn't make it run the update.app file.

Guest cachetesmata3

My Huawei G510 mobile haa dead mind when installing the full amount of the construction. He can not installing a Update.app because no lights at all.

Mi móvil el Huawei G510 haa muerto total mente al instalar la construcción correspondiente a el. No puede ni instalarle un UPDATE.APP porque no enciende de ninguna forma.

Guest pakoGDLmx

@chil360 any solution

Have you tried this?

http://www.htcmania.com/showthread.php?t=724921

If no option works, then you probably have done something wrong. Because i installed the u8951 version (23/11/2015) and had no problems at all. But the overall performance did'nt match my needs, so i turned back to Stock.

Maybe your only solution is to take it to Service and feing insanity.

Guest sadbrick

How you doing guys!

It was a very nice ROM until I messed up with internal memory settings.

I tried to format it to use for storage (one of options in Android 6).

That turned my phone to unusable BRICK.

Nothing works. No lights, no any boot mode. Even battery doesn't charge.

Only one sign of life is that when connected to the PC it is detected as:

RELINK HS-USB QDLoader 9008

I have found couple of instructions how to unbrick Snapdragon but I'm missing required files.

Especially these ones: 8X25_msimage.mbn MPRG8X25.hex rawprogram0.xml patch0.xml

Does any one of you guys have a service firmware for Y300?

chil360, maybe you have something that can help me with unbricking?

Thanks and be warned - don't mess up with this new Android options about formatting storage on this phone.

Guest cesartdavila
excellent work, I still have the hope that can accommodate your hardware acceleration is that it is almost impossible but maybe you what you achieve , you know there is an operational rom for the old nexus s android 6.0

Guest david tommorow

Really nice work. I install it but there is WiFi problem yet. Can't find hidden network after add them and don't connect too. WiFi hotspot doesn't work.( mid time turning on hotspot can find by other phones, but when it is fully on there is nothingnothing to connect !). Too, WiFi file sending doesn't work. I hope you can solve this problems.( android 5 to next this problems there are in all custom ROMs for y300).

Thanks a lot.

@chil360

CM 13 for the Y300 is nothing but awesome. But does it mean that your development of SlimRom 5.1.1 is over now? 

Edit: Hardware accelaration is impossible? Would be perfect. 

Edited by Alias

Guest chil360

@chil360

CM 13 for the Y300 is nothing but awesome. But does it mean that your development of SlimRom 5.1.1 is over now? 

Edit: Hardware accelaration is impossible? Would be perfect. 

I have not abandoned SlimLP, Beta 0.12 is still the latest version. Slim have said that there would be a stable SlimLP release but there doesn't seem to be much activity on gerrit for 5.1. If/when a new version is released I will build it as always.

As for Slim Marshmallow, they are still a long way behind CM13. There's not much point building it yet.

Guest Nemesix2

Hi @chil360, thank you for your awesome work on bringing us Android M. I tried the ROM and the overall performance is way better than Lollipop ROMs (dunno how, great anyways) but stock camera app just shows "Can't Connect to Camera". I rebooted several times but still nothing. I installed Opengapps Pico 6.0 so that's not the problem I think. In the post, you said the camera was working. I tried with other camera apps as well but still nothing. I went back to Kitkat until a more stable build shows up. Has anyone else experienced this issue? Thank you in advance.

I have not abandoned SlimLP, Beta 0.12 is still the latest version. Slim have said that there would be a stable SlimLP release but there doesn't seem to be much activity on gerrit for 5.1. If/when a new version is released I will build it as always.

As for Slim Marshmallow, they are still a long way behind CM13. There's not much point building it yet.

Thanks. 

Guest chil360

I have just uploaded a new build including a version for G330 (U8825).

I don't own a G330 so this rom is completely untested. It is also bigger than previous roms so it may not even install due to limited size of the system partition on this device. If there's anyone willing to test it, please let me know how you get on.

The roms built today have been built in file mode (rather than block based mode) so the rom zip files can easily be customized e.g. to remove some apps for testing on G330 if it doesn't install.