Guest chil360

Guest andreive

How to restore our brick:

1. on this statement https://devlakiutak.wordpress.com/2013/08/10/fixdeadboot/

2. need a dump with working phone:

adb shell "su -c busybox dd if=/dev/block/mmcblk0 | busybox nc -l -p 7777"
adb forward tcp:7777 tcp:7777
nc 127.0.0.1 7777 > full_dump.bin

3. pass a dump in our brick this utility http://hddguru.com/software/HDD-Raw-Copy-Tool/

4. use dload metod.

ps: However, after this the imei = 0 and wifi MAC = random, but the phone back working. It was necessary to make a backup before brick as described in paragraph 2.

Guest pesartom

just flashed it with gapps and supersu

the data is working, havnt tested other things yet

a bug that i have, the aosp keyboard is always closing, even after a reboot

Guest Kiodo1981

Hi, I installed the CM13 29.11 with nano gapps by opengapps.org. AOSP Keyboard FC.

EDIT: Camera bugged. Photo only in (16:9) 0,9 megapixel. Video sems to record but image froze and it's impossible to stop it.

Edited by Kiodo1981

Guest Nemesix2

@chil360 Hi, I tried to install the new 29/11 build, but it says "detected filesystem ext4 in (some directory)" and the installation gets stuck there. If I try to cancel it (I'm in TWRP) when I try to wipe the system partition to restore a backup, it says "Cannot unmount /system" and it doesn't wipe the partition (as if the ROM setup messed things up), so I have to reboot to recovery again, and then wipe the partitions to restore the backup.

This build seems even more faulty than the previous one, it doesn't even install. I know this is alpha, but common, how is this not even installing :/

Guest Kiodo1981
13 minutes ago, Nemesix2 said:

@chil360 Hi, I tried to install the new 29/11 build, but it says "detected filesystem ext4 in (some directory)" and the installation gets stuck there. If I try to cancel it (I'm in TWRP) when I try to wipe the system partition to restore a backup, it says "Cannot unmount /system" and it doesn't wipe the partition (as if the ROM setup messed things up), so I have to reboot to recovery again, and then wipe the partitions to restore the backup.

This build seems even more faulty than the previous one, it doesn't even install. I know this is alpha, but common, how is this not even installing :/

Wait for few minutes.

Guest pesartom
15 hours ago, pesartom said:

just flashed it with gapps and supersu

the data is working, havnt tested other things yet

a bug that i have, the aosp keyboard is always closing, even after a reboot

also i couldnt have internet via wifi, i switched on/off a lot and did 2 or 3 reboots

didnt work

Guest caneray
On 18.11.2015 20:31:48, chil360 said:

cyanogenmod_logo.jpg

CyanogenMod 13

Unofficial builds for Huawei Y300/G510

Disclaimer: CyanogenMod and I are not responsible for any damages to your device.

As this is an early development build, I am only building for the Y300 for now. Builds for G510/G330 should follow eventually.
It is also largely untested so use at your own risk!

Download:
    Basketbuild - https://basketbuild.com/devs/chil360

GApps:

I would recommend Opengapps (ARM/6.0) Pico but any GApps for Masrhmallow should work. Using GApps slows the phone considerably so I would advise using minimal GApps editions.

With Opengapps, it must be installed at the same time as the rom. Installing at a later time causes FC's when the phone is rebooted. 

Current Status:

Working so far:

It boots successfully, display works, touchscreen & buttons all work ok
    GPS
    Wifi
    Bluetooth
    Audio
    Video playback (software decoding)
    Internal & External SD Card - Internal set as primary storage, External is adoptable.
    Phone/Data - Needs testing! Rild & libril now built from source using custom libril based on CM13 hardware/ril-caf with a commit from LegacyHuawei.
    Camera

Not Working:

Video playback (hardware decoding)
    FM Radio

Comments/Known Issues:

Wifi:

When configuring wifi during the setup wizard, wifi connects to the access point but sometimes doesn't make an internet connection. Skip through the setup wizard, go to Settings -> Wifi, turn off wifi, turn it back on and it will connect successfully.

Mobile Data:

If mobile does not connect when enabled, turn on aeroplane mode, wait a few seconds then turn off aeroplane mode. When the phone reconnects to the network it should also successfully connect the mobile data. Now that the initial connection has been made, you should be able to disable and enable mobile data as required and it will connect.

Sources:

CyanogenMod - http://githb.com/CyanogenMod
    Device Tree - https://github.com/CM13-Y300
    Kernel - https://github.com/SlimLP-Y300/chil360-kernel/tree/mm6.0

Credits:

CyanogenMod
    Dazzozo
    TeamHackLG
    Christopher83
    moddingg33k
    mrg666
    srfarias
    fonz93
    ... and many more contributors!

Hi,

Please fix camera and sdcard bug, thanks.

Regards.

Guest freibergisch

Also the email app seems to be broken.. Everytime I started it, the app got a fc. I uses one of the pico gapps from opengapps.. The rom is really a good shot and the battery consumption is brilliant.. With min and max freq of 1ghz, my battery wont raise down... But with lower values, the phone drives me crazy... Great rom, after all.. :)

Guest killadroid

This is a really good rom,feels good to be running the latest android version :) it's better than lollipop coz it doesn't have black screen.just a little slow sometimes but I flashed tweaks to speed it up

Guest Krzycho

AOSP keyboard not working and spam with message about it (SwiftKey did the job) and I'm experiencing black screen from time to time (I have to remove battery to unstuck)

Guest TobiLaForge
On ‎02‎.‎12‎.‎2015‎ ‎18‎:‎34‎:‎04, Cuba2 said:

I have crash app with last gapps, try this gapps open_gapps-arm-6.0-pico-20151113

Same here.  OpenGapps from 2015/11/13 works fine. Had AOSP keyboard problem with Gapps before,  not with open gapps.

Camera can't connect and after a day working great, black screen problem appeared.

Now i have installed Kernel Adiutor and hope to solve it by raising minimum cpu frequency.

Guest wbrambley

Hi, @chil360, Have an error flashing 29/11/15 build on G510. 23/11/15 installs fine.

i have a pic of log in TWRP(2.6.3.3if it makes any difference)

PS: MD5 checks out ok

IMG_20151205_084807.jpg

Edited by wbrambley

Guest TobiLaForge

@wbrambley,

TWRP 2.6.3.3 and build from 15/11/29 didn't work for me, too. I installed newest TRWP for Y300 (2.8.6.0 i think) and flashing didn't fail anymore. Only this TRWP version often freezes after completing a task, so i have to remove battery for reboot.

Guest pesartom
14 hours ago, killadroid said:

This is a really good rom,feels good to be running the latest android version :) it's better than lollipop coz it doesn't have black screen.just a little slow sometimes but I flashed tweaks to speed it up

did the tweak really work?

2 hours ago, chil360 said:

To fix AOSP keyboard with opengapps pico remove the file: /system/lib/libjni_latinimegoogle.so

Thanks chil360. To workaround this I've done a wipe and reinstalled. Then got google keyboard apk and disabled AOSP keyboard. Hope that it doesn't restart ;-)

I saw that ksmd process was eating lots of cpu... disabled it from kernel adiutor.

Testing... wifi seems to turn off itself often

Guest wbrambley
On 12/5/2015, 9:32:15, TobiLaForge said:

@wbrambley,

TWRP 2.6.3.3 and build from 15/11/29 didn't work for me, too. I installed newest TRWP for Y300 (2.8.6.0 i think) and flashing didn't fail anymore. Only this TRWP version often freezes after completing a task, so i have to remove battery for reboot.

@TobiLaForge

You are correct, i installed TWRP 2.8.5.0 fron here: http://www.modaco.com/forums/topic/375952-recovery-collection/

and it installs well, Thanks.

PS, this recovery hasn't hung for me yet...

Edited by wbrambley

Guest tarinka
17 hours ago, chil360 said:

To fix AOSP keyboard with opengapps pico remove the file: /system/lib/libjni_latinimegoogle.so

Try but cant delete, with solid explorer and root explorer but well done great rom chil360

Edited by tarinka