Zte open c Upgrade Failed

Guest oreo32

I want to flash the phone, with ebay upgrade tool when I get 97% said failed to upgrade the device and turn the cell shows me this screen Here the image of the cell sorry for my bad english! greetings form venezuela! ;) I hope you can help me!It would be a great help

Sin título.png

Edited by oreo32
My english is bad

Guest KonstaT

This seems to happen every so often with the Windows flasher. Would be interesting to know why. Did you check the 'erase CEFS' box? Did you remove your SIM card from the device before running the installer?

I haven't managed to 'brick' any of my devices so I'm not into the debricking scene either. :P Russian forums have various debricking guides.
http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=598421

Good Thanks for the answer! select "erase CEFS box" yes! yes Remove the SIM card! 97% came and gave me a message in the upgrade tool: Faile to upgrade the device! and good guides I've looked everywhere and I found one but I did not understand much here is the blog if I can put it donot or spam! I understand there are several things but some see if you could help me please! Here The page  disculpa mi mal ingles pero estoy usando el traductor de google

Guest KonstaT

It should be recoverable with QPST or HDD Raw Copy Tool. There's instructions for both methods in the forum I linked (Google Translate will help).

Edited by KonstaT

to use the raw hdd I need emmc image placed on the forum do not? what it says here (If you manage to program it With QPST, you will Have eMMC mode
(visible from RAW HDD HDD drive software),
Then you can program it With That software, guide is on that page too,
download link for eMMC image - HERE) the weighing 3.6GB? this image that I need to use the raw hdd not?

and because they stopped developing? :( That bad! Ah else you are male or female? sorry curiosity! Konstat thanks greetings from Venezuela! Really thanks

Edited by oreo32

• 2 weeks later...