[HELP] Cm 13

Guest DarkTranqulity

Guest DarkTranqulity

Hello, after installing the СM 13 to ZTE V811
SD card is blocked, deleted or can not write files, format the SD card too, can not, even with the help of third-party programs on your PC.
Is there a way to fix the SD card?

Edited by DarkTranqulity

Guest KonstaT

Why not use the CM13 thread then? Please start by reading the first post of that thread as well as FAQ in the third post.

If you format your sdcard as 'internal storage' in Marshmallow, any other device will not be able to recognize it. In that case you need to format your sdcard again. Trying to format sdcard as 'internal storage' didn't work and it was a known CM issue. I don't what is the status with the latest build (there was some fixes merged a while back).

I said I'd look into this when the spare sdcard I ordered arrived. I accidentally got myself another phone so now I don't have an extra sdcard to spare again. :P I'll just have to order another one...

Edited by KonstaT

Guest DarkTranqulity

I did not format the internal memory, but simply to view photos and videos, and suddenly the card is locked
Other devices are recognized, but the record and delete files is not possible, they recovered some time later

Edited by DarkTranqulity

Guest KonstaT
47 minutes ago, DarkTranqulity said:

I did not format the internal memory, but simply to view photos and videos, and suddenly the card is locked
Other devices are recognized, but the record and delete files is not possible, they recovered some time later

Sounds like your sdcard is fried then. Same thing happened with one of my sdcards couple of years ago. I could read files - I couldn't write files or format the sdcard. At least you can recover your files and move them to another card.

Nothing to do with the CM13, though. It just broke...

Edited by KonstaT