LeEco / LeTV Le1 - X600 - Info / Software / Custom Roms

Guest dakok

Guest dalyer

Sorry to spam the thread but just got this from PayPal:

We've completed our review and decided this case in your favor. Due to the unique circumstances of this case, PayPal is issuing you this refund at no cost to your seller. You will receive a refund. The refund amount should reflect in your PayPal balance within 5 business days, if not sooner. If you paid with a credit card, the money is refunded to your credit card. Please note that it can take up to 30 days for the refund to appear on your card statement. 

Case number: XXXXXXX

Seller's name: Jingdong E-COMMERCE (TRADE) HONG KONG CORPORATION LTD

Seller's Transaction ID: XXXXXXX

Transaction date: 20 February 2016

Transaction amount: -USD 156.99

Your Transaction ID: XXXXXX

Not sure what the unique circumstances are but glad to receive the refund. Now ... where to reorder... 

Guest dalyer

I'm thinking of just ordering from dx.com EU warehouse for c. €190 but it's a lot more than I wanted to pay to be honest.

A lot of outlets are out of stock on the 32GB model and I'm wary of anybody who doesn't take PayPal or will take months to ship... :-(

Guest trashbat
3 hours ago, Pivko76 said:

chinatronic on aliexpress have x600 for 190 USD. it's a good seller I bought my F1 from them

3 hours ago, dalyer said:

I'm thinking of just ordering from dx.com EU warehouse for c. €190 but it's a lot more than I wanted to pay to be honest.

A lot of outlets are out of stock on the 32GB model and I'm wary of anybody who doesn't take PayPal or will take months to ship... :-(

Have you guys considered the redmi note 3 pro? 

It can be bought for ~$180 on aliexpress

Original Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro 4G LTE Metal Body Fingerprint Mobile Phone Snapdragon 650 Hexa Core 5.5" 1920x1080 16MP 4000mAh
http://s.aliexpress.com/bMVN7Bbu

The reviews for the phone are good :

http://thenextweb.com/mobile/2016/04/08/xiaomi-redmi-note-3-review-best-android-experience-150-can-buy/

Guest dalyer
4 hours ago, Pivko76 said:

You don't think about another phone? ZUK Z1 or something from xiaomi?

I don't know - haven't seen much activity on the usual China phone threads/sites to indicate that there's a new best sub $200 in town...

RedMi Note 3 seems to "only" have 2GB RAM and 16GB ROM which makes it less attractive to me.

Edit: you have prompted me to do a bit more research and see if there's something better for around $200 or if I should maybe push the boat, treat myself and spend a bit more. :-)

Edited by dalyer

Guest dalyer

On 13/04/2016 at 1:01 PM, trashbat said:

Have you guys considered the redmi note 3 pro? 

It can be bought for ~$180 on aliexpress

Original Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro 4G LTE Metal Body Fingerprint Mobile Phone Snapdragon 650 Hexa Core 5.5" 1920x1080 16MP 4000mAh
http://s.aliexpress.com/bMVN7Bbu

The reviews for the phone are good :

http://thenextweb.com/mobile/2016/04/08/xiaomi-redmi-note-3-review-best-android-experience-150-can-buy/

Ignore my earlier post. I see now that there's a 3GB RAM/32GB ROM version of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro after all.

Seems to be selling for about $220.

I am leaning towards that now rather than trying again for the x600...

Guest trashbat
8 hours ago, dalyer said:

Ignore my earlier post. I see now that there's a 3GB RAM/32GB ROM version of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro after all.

Seems to be selling for about $220.

I am leaning towards that now rather than trying again for the x600...

From what I've read and heard its now the one to beat in this class, keep us a posted whichever one you go for 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest James Horny
On 17.4.2016 at 6:01 PM, dalyer said:

Went ahead and ordered the Xiaomi so hopefully I'll get that soon... :-)

Did you go to Xiaomi. Your opinion? ROMs?

Guest Pivko76
@dalyer - I bought x600 in Poland. without waiting only few USD more expencive. Nice phone, but very poor support, only few roms. Coolpad was better in this case. For me original EUI is not good, poor multilanguage. battery for me - 12 hours and I have to charge

Guest dalyer
On 04/05/2016 at 1:55 PM, dalyer said:

Still waiting on it! :-|

Received it today but haven't had a chance to play with it yet.

No customs charged on delivery but it had the dreaded yellow "goods not fulfilling the conditions prescribed by articles 9 and 10 of the treaty establishing the European Economic Community" sticker attached so I don't know if I'll eventually get a bill in the post from the authorities for VAT & customs charges... :-|