LeEco / LeTV Le1 - X600 - Info / Software / Custom Roms

Guest dakok

Guest slime00

aah, now I see where all ex F1 owners were hiding :D everyone switched to x600, isn't it? :D
I also moved to Letv ironically :D not x600 tho, but x800 pro 64gb, found a bargain deal for it (163€), so waiting for it to arrive. Just checked in to say hello to my former "collegues", especially dakok, which is also the reference here I see (the situation is not as exciting as it was with our coolpad, eh? :D those were the times, millions of roms every week :D ). At least now we are closer, in the same section at least :D
Hope the situation with these letvs moves a bit, we F1 users are not used to stay with the same rom for much time :D
Hope to catch you soon, I may open an x800 thread if someone has some interest into the phone.
Happy LeTV (now LeEco, but not for us :D ) experience :D

Guest slime00

Hi Sasa (sorry, couldn't find the right s :D ), nice to see you again :)

I believe I will also wait for that rom version when my phone arrives, it will be nice to see how different phones will behave with same rom version :D luckily enough EUI, after being polished a bit, it's pretty much usable and nicely updated by LeEco engineers. If it was something like the first versions of CoolUI, it would have been a mess with these phones :D hope to see some worthy third-party portings anytime soon for our devices!

Edited by slime00

Guest dakok

Hi Slime00 !

Nice to hear from you again! :)

After the Coolpad F1, LeTV is a different case - it has much better initial forum support in Europe (LeTV Re, 4PDA and spanish forums)

and there are no many custom roms in China (favorite topic) so there are no frequent news to update at Modaco.

Another thing - IR remote aplication and stock camera seems to be the crucial problems for custom rom devs and cooks

so there are only three respectable custom rooms for the time being (MIUI by bobN, Vazarg and EUI by BB72).

On 04.05.2016. at 7:57 PM, Pivko76 said:

- I bought x600 in Poland. without waiting only few USD more expencive. Nice phone, but very poor support, only few roms. Coolpad was better in this case. For me original EUI is not good, poor multilanguage. battery for me - 12 hours and I have to charge

Can't agree with that. With ~ 4 hrs screen on I get 24 - 36 hrs of battery use.

Original EUI is very good - no problems over here. Didn't try BB72 multilanguage EUI but I guess it should be OK.

Which rom do you use Pivko?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest wahlterh

Hi.

Can anyone tell me if there is any major differences between

LeTV_X600_MIUI7_Stable_7.2.1.0_vazarg_eu.zip     and     LETV_X600_MIUI7_6.5.27_vazarg_eu.zip  ?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest jakethedooggg
Did you notice you can't choose which contacts to display (SIM, google, phone,,,) in the contacts app?

Mmm I can though! But it's not like I use contacts app very much.

Guest dakok

Strange, it's not in the place it used to be. Contacts app, top left, under "Contacts". Before it was

possible to touch it and select contacts storage and now it's inactive. Can't select anything.

Guest jakethedooggg

You can make it show SIM contacts and filter contacts that you have on other apps and gmail. (On the stock contacts app at least, I don't use Google Contacts)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest baniko

When i go to use the application of one bank, the app informs me that my device is rooted and after gives me a message that is not possible to be connected.
I tried to make "hide" the root through the supersu and after to do completely unroot, again through supersu, without result.
The bank application still sees root and still sent message that can not be connected.
So far I have tried to EUI 5.8 and MIUI v8.
Any idea - proposal??

• 2 weeks later...
Guest trashbat

Hey guys, I posted on the letv forum about my battery and tried the tips that they gave me but the battery life is still terrible and doesn't even last a day.

I see my choices as either selling the phone or replacing the battery when I replace the smashed screen.

Does it look like I have a faulty battery from the screenshots below?

Screenshot_20160730-200036.jpg

Screenshot_20160730-200041.jpg

Screenshot_20160730-200058.jpg

Screenshot_20160730-200103.jpg

• 1 month later...
Guest James Horny
On 22.7.2016 at 7:39 PM, baniko said:

When i go to use the application of one bank, the app informs me that my device is rooted and after gives me a message that is not possible to be connected.
I tried to make "hide" the root through the supersu and after to do completely unroot, again through supersu, without result.
The bank application still sees root and still sent message that can not be connected.
So far I have tried to EUI 5.8 and MIUI v8.
Any idea - proposal??

Thought there is not any money in Greek banks, what are you doing with that app?  EU is not going to send next money transmission due to corruption.

6 hours ago, James Horny said:

Thought there is not any money in Greek banks, what are you doing with that app?  EU is not going to send next money transmission due to corruption.

Dear "friend"!!

One of the very basic "laws", for one person who is able do some logical thoughts, is to know the subject, about what is going to comment (or to be ironic, or to criticize).

So do a favor to your self, and don't bother about Greece. We will find the way, like we do for millenniums. Maybe something you have heard about this, because for what you spoke before you know nothing.

Generally speaking, it will be much better for you, when you will start to learn before to speak about something.

If this is difficult for you, then you can do something which it will be more fasinating for you, like, to play with your dick I presume.

PS

I just did a question about one application. If you don't know the answer, just skip it. Is not necessary to demonstrate your bad personality.

PS2

I want to say I m sorry, to the rest of the friends here. But, was impossible not to answer in one comment like this. 

Guest cumfun fighter
On 4.9.2016 at 2:18 AM, baniko said:

Dear "friend"!!

One of the very basic "laws", for one person who is able do some logical thoughts, is to know the subject, about what is going to comment (or to be ironic, or to criticize).

So do a favor to your self, and don't bother about Greece. We will find the way, like we do for millenniums. Maybe something you have heard about this, because for what you spoke before you know nothing.

Generally speaking, it will be much better for you, when you will start to learn before to speak about something.

If this is difficult for you, then you can do something which it will be more fasinating for you, like, to play with your dick I presume.

PS

I just did a question about one application. If you don't know the answer, just skip it. Is not necessary to demonstrate your bad personality.

PS2

I want to say I m sorry, to the rest of the friends here. But, was impossible not to answer in one comment like this. 

@Bankiko

Seriously?

Edited by cumfun fighter

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Mouratti

Hello guys

Anyone can help me, i need to know if its possible install X600 ROM in X608 Device?

If yes, can i use the same steps for x600?

Guess the only difference is the storage 32GB to 16GB