GIPSY ROM V5 DARK/STOCK (MR07b) LOLLIPOP 5.1.1 (DEODEXED)(MORE PERFORMANCE)(ONLINE)

Guest gitanillo87

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Guest GoliathRevo

Are you still developing this ROM? I'm currently using it and I must say that I am very happy with the performance. I jumped from 29000 antutu score (stock ROM) to 34100 with this ROM. It's awesome, no bugs and I'm expecting more updates. Good work 

Edited by GoliathRevo

Guest gitanillo87
Are you still developing this ROM? I'm currently using it and I must say that I am very happy with te performance. I jumped from 29000 antutu score (stock ROM) to 34100 with this ROM. It's awesome, no bugs and I'm expecting more updates. Good work 

yeah but i dont have some time to work on it...soon i will upload a v4 rom with init script support and a new camera app ...thanks for use it[emoji106]

Guest GoliathRevo
1 hour ago, gitanillo87 said:

yeah but i dont have some time to work on it...soon i will upload a v4 rom with init script support and a new camera app ...thanks for use itemoji106.png

Thanks for the information. I will be waiting for that v4 to be released soon :P

Guest Tenebrio

I think this is hands down the best rom for our system. Fast, no bloatware, Xposed works with no lags, no bugs that I have seen (aside from some reboots, which happens maybe once every 2 weeks)... Combined with Kernel Adiutor, the battery lasts forever and the performance is great.

Guest fakeblitz

Might be just me, but when i reboot, it asks to insert the sim atleast 3 times, also it doesn't seem smooth at all, may try to re flash everything again tomorrow

Did exactly the steps, but at the end of clearing the dalvik, i flashed the stock rom appearance then proceeded to clear the dalvik cache again

Guest BlueMoonRising
8 hours ago, fakeblitz said:

Might be just me, but when i reboot, it asks to insert the sim atleast 3 times, also it doesn't seem smooth at all, may try to re flash everything again tomorrow

Did exactly the steps, but at the end of clearing the dalvik, i flashed the stock rom appearance then proceeded to clear the dalvik cache again

It may be that the phone's not reading the sim rather than being down to the rom, try a layer of two of tape on the back of the sim to make sure it's making physical contact. That has been reported by a couple of people on here.

Guest gitanillo87
15 hours ago, fakeblitz said:

you only clear caches after flash the rom..maybe it is the problem

Guest LiNe171

Why settings tab has less luminosity then the other tabs?

here's the pic to confirm:

Gjhl3yP.png

O3EN2OE.png

As you can see, on stock theme, both have different luminosity.. Can you fix that? That tilts me a bit.. :\

Guest gitanillo87
Why settings tab has less luminosity then the other tabs?

here's the pic to confirm:

Gjhl3yP.png

O3EN2OE.png

As you can see, on stock theme, both have different luminosity.. Can you fix that? That tilts me a bit.. :\

yeah i see,this is to do dark theme compatible,but if you dont used dark theme i can do a flasheable zip to fix

Guest andr

Only created the account to say thank you. It's incredibly faster. Swiping down for the notification drawer used to lag badly, I thought about selling the device. Thank you again, greatly appreciated!

Guest Eduardo09

I tried to install the stock theme, but I give an error, file is corrupted, can YouTube help me please, i tried to download 3 times, ando give same error

Guest gitanillo87

I tried to install the stock theme, but I give an error, file is corrupted, can YouTube help me please, i tried to download 3 times, ando give same error

i tested now and works...maybe you must download with other phone or pc

Guest xpozitron

Hello,
I just wanted to drop by and thank for a great rom. I had to use the zip to get rid of the dark theme (despite I like the theme) because some apps were showing grey text on light background and it became unreadable. Would it be possible to set it to English by default? Most people here understand English. I was struggling to switch the language to Czech.

Regards,
Xpozitron

Edited by xpozitron

Guest gitanillo87
Hello,

I just wanted to drop by and thank for a great rom. I had to use the zip to get rid of the dark theme (despite I like the theme) because some apps were showing grey text on light background and it became unreadable. Would it be possible to set it to English by default? Most people here understand English. I was struggling to switch the language to Czech.

Regards,

Xpozitron

yeah,black theme have some bugs its so dificult to fixit because all rom are made it for white background...however and see the opinion of the users soon i do a v5 update with stock theme by default and english lenguage by default....

pd: i am working in cyanogenmod 12.1 rom...works all except camera..."cant conect" [emoji20]

Guest russy1982

v5 would be good, i havent tried your rom as of yet, but by the feedback given its excellent..you should go straight for the kill and try cm13..

good luck though, theres been people come and go on development for the mobile, which is a pity, i hope you can sort the camera issue out, cheers mate

ps. let me know if you need a tester, got another SU6 so could help

Edited by russy1982