Vodafone take on Three with their 20GB 'Red Value' bundle

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest PaulOBrien

For some reason, Vodafone seem to want to pick a fight with Three.

In a bundle 'exclusive to Three customers' (although there doesn't seem to be any validation of this), they are offering 20GB of 4G data (with unlimited data for the first 2 months), unlimited calls, unlimited texts, Euro Traveller Plus and one of their media services (Spotify, NowTV Entertainment, Sky Sports Mobile TV or Netflix), all for £20 a month on a 12 month SIM only contract. There might be some cashback on offer too, courtesy of TopCashback, who are currently listing £78 back on £17-£22 contracts.

Wow!

The offer is running until March 3rd (although the cashback ends sooner), so if you want to take advantage, you best move quickly.

Sadly, I won't be taking them up on the offer as Norfolk is an almost exclusive 2G zone in my experience...

Head on over to TCB (and click through to Vodafone) to order!

vodaoffer.png.e6718f96a2bab457296a55a299

View full item

Guest doncoop

Was very tempted myself as dropped out of the one plan just before xmas.

with my work discount this could also have 20% off.

but not being able to guarantee good internet speeds in Norfolk it's not worth it.

NorfolkFTW

• Upvote 1

I'm on unlimited data for £17.99 on a sim only deal on three. Okay the rest isn't unlimited but I've never been over the allowance by a long way. Does the new deal allow me to have the same access for free when abroad? I doubt it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.