(ROM) (5.1.1) (STABLE) F-AOSP BETA 10 (18.06.2016)

Guest FLRIZDARKK

On 5/3/2016 at 6:38 AM, FLRIZDARKK said:

CHANGELOG :

BETA 10:

Removed AudioFX (as result of crashes)

Replaced launcher with Lightning Launcher

More free RAM

Replaced HikiPlayer PRO with Shuttle Music Player

General improvements and speed boosting.

"More free RAM" & "General improvements and speed boosting." .. Who is exactly?.. It's all the same. If u want to make something really useful for this device, first, try to really build it. 

Edited by Guest

Guest FLRIZDARKK

@srfarias My work is to get the best rom . As replacing the launcher with a less RAM consuming one it frees RAM. 

Also why people are saying that my rom has the best speed and less lag than others ( Lollipop roms only) ?

Guest srfarias
10 hours ago, FLRIZDARKK said:

@srfarias My work is to get the best rom . As replacing the launcher with a less RAM consuming one it frees RAM. 

Also why people are saying that my rom has the best speed and less lag than others ( Lollipop roms only) ?

Same issues, same bugs.. And where is the credits of the rom? Or the credits of "your" CM12 5.0.2? ^^

Guest pesartom
1 hour ago, srfarias said:

Same issues, same bugs.. And where is the credits of the rom? Or the credits of "your" CM12 5.0.2? ^^

:D

Personally im not a developer, if i make a rom, the most i can do is using less ram hungry apps.

Guest Mr Voland
19 hours ago, srfarias said:

"More free RAM" & "General improvements and speed boosting." .. Who is exactly?.. It's all the same. If u want to make something really useful for this device, first, try to really build it. 

Honestly, i've noticed that when some developer didn't done anything special in new version he writes that, so people who aren't into developing tought that he done some kind of miracle

No hate FLRIZ, but that is it. It is nice to see lp and mm roms for y300 but honestly everything that you can when install lp or mm rom is to show and tell people that you have that rom, using phone with those roms is pain in the ass

So please someone make jb or kk rom, because all roms available have anoying bugs, and our phone works best on jb and kk

Guest pesartom
1 hour ago, Mr Voland said:

Honestly, i've noticed that when some developer didn't done anything special in new version he writes that, so people who aren't into developing tought that he done some kind of miracle

No hate FLRIZ, but that is it. It is nice to see lp and mm roms for y300 but honestly everything that you can when install lp or mm rom is to show and tell people that you have that rom, using phone with those roms is pain in the ass

So please someone make jb or kk rom, because all roms available have anoying bugs, and our phone works best on jb and kk

I think i said in every new rom topic, PLEASE someone make an aosp kk rom, i dont want a good looking rom, i want a dailly usable rom

Guest Mr Voland
2 hours ago, pesartom said:

I think i said in every new rom topic, PLEASE someone make an aosp kk rom, i dont want a good looking rom, i want a dailly usable rom

That's what I'm talking about, but every developer said that kk and jb are old, but our phone is old too

Making mm and lp for our device is like making a dead horse to run

Guest srfarias
4 hours ago, pesartom said:

SlimKat.. CM11 by Dazzozo.. There aren't much else to do on this roms.. maybe on the kernel 

Edited by srfarias

Guest pesartom
2 hours ago, srfarias said:

SlimKat.. CM11 by Dazzozo.. There aren't much else to do on this roms.. maybe on the kernel 

I know, i used slimkat legacy for 8 months, but there not stock, aosb kk had much better  gaming performance.

I just want to know will someone make a stock kk?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Nagato Uzumaki

Using it for a week now, and I did NOT see any improvements! My phone is overheating, lagging (a lot!!), it's unresponsive, I can't even answer a phone call without waiting several seconds to display the incoming call! And I got several random reboots and UI restarts a lot!!

Edited by Nagato Uzumaki
Forgot a detail.

Guest Nagato Uzumaki
12 minutes ago, Alsking said:

Is a good ROM, some times is laggy but is beauty, i prefer lollipop but is not stable like slimkat 29/12/14

Good ROM? Hell NO! I do NOT recommend anyone to use this ROM, at least not for a daily use!

Guest Alsking

La he usado y ha resultado bien, el problema ha sido cuando llegan las llamadas o cuando quiero tomar una fotografía.

I used this ROM y was good, the problem ocurred when incoming call or i want take pictures

Guest xxirioxx

The best ROM for this phone is H3ROS AOSP :)

Fast, smooth and stable. It's old but it can do the dirty job :D

Friz's rom is beautiful, and modern but has blackscreens because this phone is old and unsupported.

So, don't waste your time looking for a Lollipop / Marshmallow rom for this device because our device only has 512MB ram, it will be always slow and unstable if you install other roms.

• 2 months later...
On petak, 24. jun 2016. at 2:07 AM, pesartom said:

I know, i used slimkat legacy for 8 months, but there not stock, aosb kk had much better  gaming performance.

I just want to know will someone make a stock kk?

I've found AOSB for U8951 and test it. It is cyanogenmod-based. At booting have endless Trebuchet error, but I've changed it with SlimLaucher and works nice ;)

Edited by adeii

Guest pesartom
7 hours ago, adeii said:

I've found AOSB for U8951, but not tested it yet. Is it fork of AOSP or AOKP ?

I dont remember, it was from the aosba project, they probably have said that on their site.

• 3 weeks later...