(ROM) (5.1.1) (STABLE) F-AOSP BETA 10 (18.06.2016)

Guest FLRIZDARKK

Guest D3mon3

Hi,

i try that ROM :) it's amazing !!! But sometimes battery have high temperature, and i have 3 black screen in 1 day. :(

To Camera crash helps change resolution to 3MP, at my phone work.

Sorry for my English  

Edited by D3mon3

Guest BlackTears

Tested the Beta 9.1 build for a week now.

Overall it is really smooth, Kamera has a few hickups, the Hiki Player is really bad for music in more then one subfolder,
the Battery Life is REALLY bad (even in Battery Save Mode) and sometimes it just randomly restarts (noticed on the Twitch App).

So i'll probably go back to 4.4 until the Battery Life is better for daily use. Other then that, great job, keep up the work! :)

Guest Janfri
On 12.5.2016 at 4:14 AM, naudysp18 said:

I was using the rom and well , I suggest you remove AudioFX and it will replace it by "DSP MANAGER" and put the native browser cyanogen . If you add the swap to the rom because I install and works perfect. I wonder , why not work on Snapchat videos ? videos on the device

I would also suggest to remove Audio FX but without replacing it with anything, everybody should be free to install what he wants. I prefer to install viper4android and in this rom it seems to work fine but it doesn't uninstall audio FX

Guest D3mon3
4 hours ago, BlackTears said:

Overall it is really smooth, Kamera has a few hickups, the Hiki Player is really bad for music in more then one subfolder,
the Battery Life is REALLY bad (even in Battery Save Mode) and sometimes it just randomly restarts (noticed on the Twitch App).

So i'll probably go back to 4.4 until the Battery Life is better for daily use. Other then that, great job, keep up the work! :)

Yeap Hiki Player is really bad.

At my phone  i unpluged charger at 8am and must plug at 14pm :(. Im not play in games, but calling :) and still in the background fb messenger by wifi.

At 4.2.2 i have 2 day at battery. So if 5.1.1 battery life stand minimum 12h and back screen gone, i go back :)

Guest adeii

Mega.nz says that I can not download file because of some errors, with Chrome and Opera. But I've used MiPoni and have to wait over 9 hours to download it. Please use some other uploder for your (next) ROM!

Edited by adeii

Guest adeii
23 hours ago, D3mon3 said:

Someone try cm13 ??? Its better or worse than 5.1.1 ?

If you'll try any Android 6.x.x - based ROM just don't use/format external SD card as internal - it will format it as EXT3/4 partition and you are doomed. Leave it as external/USB/massive storage device.

Wait for Slim6 or something to compare with CM13. Can not compare android 5.1.x based ROM and android 6.x.x based ROM....except speed, battery life, black screens, hw acceleration, etc. 

Guest D3mon3

@dexterplanck test from yesterday zip to blackscreens :) from CM13 topic :) " black screen continues, but i flashed "FiX Black Screen CM13 J-M.zip" and, tested now, "

propably form this site (propably)  https://vk.com/doc53481993_437424153?hash=be944d6b239f7fdcaa&dl=5da5049ecb57ab10ea

Meybe it work on 5.1.1. But i not tested that zip, at this week not have a time.

@FLRIZDARKK  5.1.1 support is aborded ???

Edited by D3mon3

Guest dexterplanck
47 minutes ago, D3mon3 said:

@dexterplanck test from yesterday zip to blackscreens :) from CM13 topic :) " black screen continues, but i flashed "FiX Black Screen CM13 J-M.zip" and, tested now, "

propably form this site (propably)  https://vk.com/doc53481993_437424153?hash=be944d6b239f7fdcaa&dl=5da5049ecb57ab10ea

Meybe it work on 5.1.1. But i not tested that zip, at this week not have a time.

@FLRIZDARKK  5.1.1 support is aborded ???

is this 5.1.1 rom compatible with Ascend G330 device ? i want t o test it ..

Edited by dexterplanck

Guest D3mon3
17 minutes ago, dexterplanck said:

is this 5.1.1 rom compatible with Ascend G330 device ? i want t o test it ..

On my G510 working good but battery was holding only ~5h, but i still calling and still texting on fb messenger by wifi. I have 3x blackscreens at 1 day :(. And camera usually working on 3MP :(

So i must back to 4.2.2 :\

You can try it. G330, Y300 G510 look really similarly.

http://www.gsmchoice.com/en/compare/7067/7094/7068/0/

Edited by D3mon3

Guest dexterplanck
32 minutes ago, D3mon3 said:

On my G510 working good but battery was holding only ~5h, but i still calling and still texting on fb messenger by wifi. I have 3x blackscreens at 1 day :(. And camera usually working on 3MP :(

So i must back to 4.2.2 :\

You can try it. G330, Y300 G510 look really similarly.

http://www.gsmchoice.com/en/compare/7067/7094/7068/0/

thanks @D3mon3

i tested CM12 , SlimLP and finally CM13

and will try AOSP 5.1.1

After all, i will go back to slimkat 4.4.4, it works like a charm... no blackscreen, no lag, good battery, uses microsd and games works...

Guest D3mon3
21 minutes ago, dexterplanck said:

i will go back to slimkat 4.4.4

@dexterplanck That ROM: [ROM][4.4.4][ALL] SlimKat 9.1 UNOFFICIAL [29122015] ???

Edited by D3mon3

Guest Samuele

There're a few problems with 9.1:

The system doesn't mount and read the second partition of SD, if it's formatted in EXT4. It's a pity because we can use the EXT4 with Link2sd to move ALL the application's files to SD.

On every startup, after the boot image, it reload the applications, so boot times are soooo long.

With heavy application, it freezes and you have to wait a long time before you can see the screen again, with the swap too. It's faster then other roms, but it may be better.

Sorry for my english, hope you fix these problems with the next version (I love your work).

Edited by Samuele

Guest Alsking

Good ROM but not for gamers, clash of Clans and clash royale run very slow... but good for now, the only one lollipop smoth rom

Guest Samuele

Version 10 is amazing! I hope you'll be able to add hardware acceleration and camera soon :D

Could you take a look to the application "L speed"? Maybe it could be useful for us (I use it and it works, but don't know exactly which values to set to take best performance and battery), and you can give us advises about which settings enable and which not.