Sign in to follow this  
PaulOBrien

Android Magazine to close after 63 issues

Imagine Publishing's 'Android Magazine' is to close, with the current issue that has just hit news stands (issue 63) set to be the last. In a letter sent to subscribers today, the company have confirmed that existing subscriptions will transfer to the sister 'Gadget' title launched late last year, although subscribers of course have the option to cancel if they so wish.

It's a sad day for subscribers with the title taking a truly unique space in the market and of course a sad day for myself as a contributor, but it does reflect the trend of consumers turning to online sources for their reviews and content.

It's unclear at this time whether the Android Magazine website, Little Green Robot, will also be retired.

Are you a subscriber? Will you be transferring your subscription to Gadget? Let us know!

forkawakens.jpg

View full item

Yes of course it is a sad news for both subscriber and contribute. Android magazine close reflect the trend of consumers turning to online sources for their reviews and content.Reviews are the great source for customer to get about the services. Top rated essay writing service offer quality reviews about the online writing service providers. 

The   'Android Magazine'  really help lots of people to get the best products. This will be really sad news for the subscribers who like this one. I know it will be difficult to manage the lose when they continue like this. On the one side it will be good choice that they decided to quit. As a guide in business setup consultants in Dubai i know how difficult it was. 

Of course this is sad news for both the contributor as well as subscriber. The close magazine that have created its own space among the readers is really a lose and sad issue. This magazine really help us to get the quality and best products also to know the features of the products. Best essay writing service reviews

Sign in to follow this