How to recover deleted messages from Xperia Z3?

Guest meltabbc

Guest meltabbc

There are 300+ messages currently on my Sony Xperia Z3 and today I deleted many of them which I thought useless, mostly were from unknown resources. However, i just reminded that there was one from potential clients. Is that possible to restore the deleted messages from Z3? I asked support from Sony and being told it was out of support range.

Guest Denroues
On 2016/4/27 at 2:47 PM, meltabbc said:

There are 300+ messages currently on my Sony Xperia Z3 and today I deleted many of them which I thought useless, mostly were from unknown resources. However, i just reminded that there was one from potential clients. Is that possible to restore the deleted messages from Z3? I asked support from Sony and being told it was out of support range.

In general, the messages are stored in phone's internal memory not SD card, so, when you're aware of the messages were deleted by accident, you must stop using your phone due to the new incoming messages or other newly created data will cover your "deleted messages" and make the data can't be recovered any more.

Then try some Android data recovery tools to scan your Sony Xperia phone, it's free, but to recover the messages, you may need to purchase the full version.  Google it!

Edited by Denroues

Guest meltabbc
18 hours ago, Denroues said:

In general, the messages are stored in phone's internal memory not SD card, so, when you're aware of the messages were deleted by accident, you must stop using your phone due to the new incoming messages or other newly created data will cover your "deleted messages" and make the data can't be recovered any more.

Then try some Android data recovery tools to scan your Sony Xperia phone, it's free, but to recover the messages, you may need to purchase the full version.  Google it!

So you mean it's totally possible to get back those deleted messages from z3? I searched online and there are many programs popped, which one is the best for this?

• 1 year later...
Guest Uooertu
On 2017/1/25 at 4:05 PM, Hjuubay said:

Android Recovery Mac is a smart, easy, quick solution for you to regain deleted messages from Sony , as well as other media content: contacts, audio, video, etc. All to be good, it can work on the latest Android 6.0 OS. Android Recovery Mac will help you if you are using Mac OS X. 

It looks like for people who have backup files . but if without any backup ? how can we restore lost Sony data ?

Edited by Uooertu

• 3 months later...
Guest juniorwu1124

After your messages are deleted, please stop using your phone and do the recovery as soon as possible.

Because any newly added data may cause the deleted ones from being overwritten.

You can reference this article to help you: Sony Xperia Data Recovery - Recover Deleted SMS, Photos, Contacts, etc from Sony Xperia

The tool mentioned allows you to restore lost data from Sony Xperia phones without backup in simple clicks. 

Hope it helps.