battery level -1 (minus 1)

Guest EC53

Guest EC53

hello , my daughters hudl2 crashed yesterday and rebooted to the error screen i finally managed to get it to power back up and done a factory reset. and seems fine apart from when on charge it says not charging and battery level is at -1.

the red led is lit showing it is charging but the error remains.

I have checked for updates and there is none. 

is there a way i could copy my system on my tablet to hers? and see if that would fix it.

thanks

Guest pro4tlzz

my hudl 2 does not charge at all. plug makes a clicking sound. cables and plug are fine. they just only reject hudl 2

Guest crusader58

Try a different usb lead..I had this problem with mine, turned out that it was the lead...click on the Battery icon in drop down menu and make sure that charging says 'charging - ac' and not 'charging - usb'.

Guest AV2012

If you have two Hudl 2's and one of them charges and the other one doesn't, open they both up and swap the batteries over.

If the one that didn't charge now works, the issue will almost certainly be due to a fault with the charging port or charging board. Issues can happen if you try to plug the charging cable in upside down and push it too hard. Amazon sell replacement Charging boards for about £9.99. I have a video my site showing how to replace them here: http://hudl2.jellypie.co.uk/hudl-2-usb-charging-board-replacement/