PORT ROM UNOFFICIAL.RC2.cm12.1 for vodafone smart ultra

Guest gitanillo87

Guest TR_mahmutpek
1 hour ago, russy1982 said:

Change a native 1080 screen to 720..cause that makes sence

Can you explain/tell a bit? I mean how to change native res.? I researched and nothing found. Thanks

3 hours ago, TR_mahmutpek said:

First of all, very thanks to @gitanillo87   I have an idea, we can change the resolution on this phone, we should change the res. 1080 to 720. This effect may will be very big.

who buys a full HD phone to make it not full HD

Guest TR_mahmutpek
2 hours ago, lmod said:

who buys a full HD phone to make it not full HD

I didnt buy this phone, I found it and this phone actually zte blade s6+, with hd panel, snapdragon 615 very bad on full hd. This is why I am trying to change res. :)

Guest russy1982

cheers pal, yea the processor is not good for high end gaming, but for me i dont care fore that, all other things youtube etc are perfect

Guest GoliathRevo

So I want to upgrade my phone again. I had Gispsy Rom, went back to Stock and now I want to upgrade again. The problem is that I dont know if I should upgrade to CM or Mokee. What do you guys recommend? Which one is faster?

Guest GoliathRevo
13 minutes ago, russy1982 said:

+1 for mokee but i would think performance would be very similar

Thanks for your opinion bro! And btw why +1 for mokee? (Sorry for being annoying :[ )

Guest carlos1212
5 hours ago, gitanillo87 said:

trabalhando agora em rom rr, eu tenho uma porta MIUI execução, mas sensores não funciona ..

already managed to make some adjustments in ROM RR such as improvements in translation, fix notification light , and also includes GAPPS dolby sound . ;-) So far this is doing well .

Guest carlos1212
6 hours ago, gitanillo87 said:

trabalhando agora em rom rr, eu tenho uma porta MIUI execução, mas sensores não funciona ..

11 minutes ago, carlos1212 said:

already managed to make some adjustments in ROM RR such as improvements in translation, fix notification light , and also includes GAPPS dolby sound . ;-) So far this is doing well .

if you want to give a view of an eye on it to make some adjustments I can give you the link

Guest gitanillo87
if you want to give a view of an eye on it to make some adjustments I can give you the link

I am uploading a rr version

Guest reedo_17

Nice work! Nice to see some roms for the ultra 6.

I know this is very early in development, but is there any chance of cm13/marshmallow ever on the ultra 6? :)

Guest gitanillo87
Nice work! Nice to see some roms for the ultra 6.

I know this is very early in development, but is there any chance of cm13/marshmallow ever on the ultra 6? :)

Not for now,need a 6.0 kernel from Vodafone/ZTE

Guest overdark

Hi, this is my first post ever so don't take it too hard on me, but I finally managed to root my SU6 so I've just installed RR on it (I have a little bit of experience modding my Galaxy S4 to run Cyanogen), I'll give it a test run and see how it goes!

It's nice to see custom roms for the SU6, I look forward to Marshmallow coming out so we can have some proper nice roms!