PORT ROM UNOFFICIAL MOKEE 5.1.1 RC2

Guest gitanillo87

Guest Frostyjim
22 minutes ago, gitanillo87 said:

v2 updated 

Good stuff. Will try this out later. Do we need to wipe before flashing this zip?

Guest gitanillo87
7 minutes ago, Frostyjim said:

Good stuff. Will try this out later. Do we need to wipe before flashing this zip?

yeah wipe factory reset ,flash and tell me :)

Guest Frostyjim
11 hours ago, gitanillo87 said:

yeah wipe factory reset ,flash and tell me :)

Before I flash, just wondering did you manage to fix the setup wizard? I crashed for me when setting it up last time meaning it didn't allow me to restore all my apps. Had to download all again manually instead of them all downloading and installing again themselves . No buggy, just curious .

Guest gitanillo87
Before I flash, just wondering did you manage to fix the setup wizard? I crashed for me when setting it up last time meaning it didn't allow me to restore all my apps. Had to download all again manually instead of them all downloading and installing again themselves . No buggy, just curious .

dont know i dont have a backup on google cloud of my apps

Guest Frostyjim
10 hours ago, gitanillo87 said:

dont know i dont have a backup on google cloud of my apps

Well just to give an update. The restore apps function is working in v2, as is fm radio and preferred network selection. So far all working well. 

Guest gitanillo87
Well just to give an update. The restore apps function is working in v2, as is fm radio and preferred network selection. So far all working well. 

thanks your reports are nedded

Guest Frostyjim
On 08/06/2016 at 7:11 AM, gitanillo87 said:

thanks your reports are nedded

Do you think doubletap to wake would be possible on this image?

Guest Frostyjim
On 08/06/2016 at 7:11 AM, gitanillo87 said:
Edited by Frostyjim
Quotes messing up. Unable to post when quote inserted.

Guest Frostyjim

I'll try this again without the quote. I am having one issue  since updating Mokee ROM to v2. Xposed GEL settings will not change the size of the grid no matter what I do. The changes don't apply.I know it's an odd one and may not be related to the ROM at all but has anyone else seen this? Everything else xposed wise seems to be fine and it worked on in v1.

Edited by Frostyjim

Guest ohyesman

Thanks Gitanillo87 - appreciate all your hard work.

Can we just install over existing version or will this need a complete fresh install?

Looking at the notes only difference is the camera by the looks of it (I've installed the other patches and Dolby front separate links)

Guest gitanillo87
1 hour ago, ohyesman said:

Thanks Gitanillo87 - appreciate all your hard work.

Can we just install over existing version or will this need a complete fresh install?

Looking at the notes only difference is the camera by the looks of it (I've installed the other patches and Dolby front separate links)

ok if you patched manualy dont need update,rc is only a minor update with all fixes applyed

Guest ohyesman

I know that, just a different camera

Just the camera it's using atm (Google camera?) Is it is rather poor - quality is worse than stock especially front camera so just wondered about updating as RC had a replacement camera which might be better 😀

Guest gitanillo87
10 minutes ago, ohyesman said:

I know that, just a different camera

Just the camera it's using atm (Google camera?) Is it is rather poor - quality is worse than stock especially front camera so just wondered about updating as RC had a replacement camera which might be better 

ok so you can update and only after do a wipe cache and dalvik

Guest smokerman

good work..i m testing this rom..so far so good..sound is a bit low even with dolby atmos..no lag and all is working fine..battery seems fair, but it needs more testing..

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Odour Fone

Good job on this Rom it's very stable and has all the customizations I wanted. Big thank you.

Just one issue that has been mentioned already is cpu core 1-2 are always in sleep state.

It's annoying because the 2 cores are the faster clocked ones 960mhz-1.45ghz  but all 4 of the slower cores are running 800-1.1.

Is this an unfixable bug or problem with the kernel?

Can I flash a different kernel or use another governor to solve this?

Edited by Odour Fone

Guest gitanillo87

seems to be a tweak for better battery life,dont flash other kernel,it case bootloop,try other governor,.i will try to fix soon

Guest Odour Fone

I've tried all the common governors, the 1 and 2 cores stay in sleep mode.

I have run  antutu benchmark and the score confirms that the cores wont wake and are permanently offline.

It's an odd power save feature ;)

What rom do you use on your device?

Thanks again for the quick replies :)

Guest gitanillo87
22 minutes ago, Odour Fone said:

I've tried all the common governors, the 1 and 2 cores stay in sleep mode.

I have run  antutu benchmark and the score confirms that the cores wont wake and are permanently offline.

It's an odd power save feature ;)

What rom do you use on your device?

Thanks again for the quick replies :)

working now on new mokke base rom,testing i will upload soon if everything its ok