Do you know any good tools to manage your phone?

Guest HeiPuck

Guest HeiPuck

Recently my good friend shared a product with me.

To be frank. I am not sure whether it is easy to use when I saw this product for the first time. but now it completely changed my mind. so if you want to find a smart phone management tool. I think it is very suitable for you Maybe you will like it. If you do not like it, please ignore.

Here are some introductions about this application:

MoboPlay is a free mobile phone application, a pc connect mobile phone software, helps you to connect your mobile phone to pc.

MoboPlay lets you sync your apps, videos and files with all your Android/iOS devices right from the desktop and with full control. Smartphone Users can simplify the task of syncing their computer and Android/iOS device with the MoboPlay application. MoboPlay is a free mobile phone application, it allows Windows PC based users to seamlessly control and sync their Android/iOS mobile device without any hassle. The application is available absolutely free of cost and can be installed on any Windows operating system for controlling and syncing data between the computer and an Android/iOS device.

MoboPlay allows users to sync music, videos and images between the device and the computer. iTunes does not allow any device other than Apple to connect and sync data between them. But with MoboPlay this is also possible. One of the most useful features of MoboPlay is its ability to install applications on the device which it sources from free application stores. Once the application is downloaded on the computer it stays there, something like iTunes, and it can be installed on devices over and over without the need to download it again.

-- PC-based smart phone management tool

-- TOTALLY FREE!

-- Manage your phone via your PC

-- MASSIVE apps and other resourses

-- Local HIGHSPEED download server

-- Specially defined for INDIANS

-- Andorid/iOS both SUPPORTED

Windows PC based users to seamlessly control and sync their Android/iOS mobile device.

download: download.moboplay.com/packages/MobileAssistant/moboplay/pcexe/officialsite/moboplay.exe

p1.pngp2.pngp5.png