MTP Problems whith CM mod.

Guest Le Cosaque

Guest Le Cosaque

I have to ask... Am I the only one who has problems when using this device with CM mods and MTP. For some reason most of the time, when I connect it to a PC  - I can see the phone (connected) but there is no storage card shown. This doesn't happen only with original ROM, but with all CM Mods based on KonstaT's work (for me at least) it does.

So what I wanna know is anyone else having such an issue (because if not, then the problem is from my USB ports... either does on my laptop or the one on the device)

Guest MJonMoDaCo

That's odd. Is it recognizing your device properly?

I still have the full set of drivers for them if you haven't already installed them (and they are for both Blade III and Skate Acqua). 

But using MTP isn't something I normally use, yet that's the first thing I'd check if it isn't working, because it needs to have the phone's exact drivers, in order to use the MTP function properly (the MTP drivers are in the package too, but not fastboot).

Edited by MJonMoDaCo

Guest Le Cosaque

It does... And things is... In windows I have all the drivers installed and linux ubuntu should work without any problem.