PORT ROM UNOFFICIAL RESURRECTION REMIX 5.5.9 v3

Guest gitanillo87

Guest whispers

Thanks for the quick reply - I tried your suggestion, but although the camera and nfc seemed to work after the clean install, as soon as I updated the installed aps (there were 3 - I think Web Services, Super SU and something else), the camera stopped working again.

Guest whispers
15 minutes ago, gamekinq said:

Xposed ?

Was that to me? If so, thanks - but I hadn't even got around to installing Xposed yet.

This last try (from gitanillo's suggestion) was a completely clean install, with only updating apps through the Play Store.

Guest whispers
11 minutes ago, gamekinq said:

Do not have or can establish that Roman Miu WSM or xposed

I am sorry, if that is to me I do not know what you are asking.

Guest gitanillo87
Thanks for the quick reply - I tried your suggestion, but although the camera and nfc seemed to work after the clean install, as soon as I updated the installed aps (there were 3 - I think Web Services, Super SU and something else), the camera stopped working again.

really strange...try to uninstall supersu update and reboot,and tell me if works...

Guest zingers

Great rom all appears to work correctly and very fast but my data speed is only up to H+ now I do not get 4G on vodafone in the uk where as I did prior to this

Have I missed something?

Guest gitanillo87
Great rom all appears to work correctly and very fast but my data speed is only up to H+ now I do not get 4G on vodafone in the uk where as I did prior to this

Have I missed something?

no ,seems to be a bug ...is on cm too...testing

Guest patient81
no ,seems to be a bug ...is on cm too...testing

I was able to get 4g on CM RC2 by manually selecting GSM/WCDMA/LTE in mobile data settings FYI.

Guest Skirttles
1 hour ago, patient81 said:

I was able to get 4g on CM RC2 by manually selecting GSM/WCDMA/LTE in mobile data settings FYI.

In the RR v2 we can only select lte - 3g - 2g.

Same bug here, selecting lte keeps the 3g network... not a problem to me because i dont like to enable lte to save battery ;-) 

Guest gitanillo87
In the RR v2 we can only select lte - 3g - 2g.

Same bug here, selecting lte keeps the 3g network... not a problem to me because i dont like to enable lte to save battery ;-) 

testing with gypsy rom have the sme issue..rally strnge

Guest zingers

Another perculiar bug is my wife reports all my text messages arrive minus any emoji I may have sent with them. However whatsapp works

Already flash from twrp the stock recovery but every time when i try to flash the stock rom zip file told me aborted, the same thing also when i try to flash the twrp stock twrp recovery again . Any idea why this happen?

Guest Phurya

Hi again. Rom works flawlessly for me,  only one small issue only... How can I make battery light when charging work? It's no big deal,  but can it happen? 

Guest Phurya

I know it lights up when almost or fully charged... I was talking about the blinking led when I connect the charger.And also,  the hardware keys stop lighting up sometimes, I have to go to settings to make it work again... Any idea why? 

Edited by Phurya

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Phurya

...seems that development has stopped on this one... It's bad because this is my favorite rom, but unfortunately it seems overall glitchy and not as smooth and fluid as other releases... My guess is that this is kernel related, it would be great to see it fixed.

Guest gitanillo87
...seems that development has stopped on this one... It's bad because this is my favorite rom, but unfortunately it seems overall glitchy and not as smooth and fluid as other releases... My guess is that this is kernel related, it would be great to see it fixed.

sorry but my holidays ends and dont have time to work on it....

Guest Skirttles
On 04/08/2016 at 6:20 PM, gitanillo87 said:

sorry but my holidays ends and dont have time to work on it....

have you unpack the boot.img fromm the coolpad and repack it with the SU6 kernel?