Huawei Ascend G510 Best Custom ROM and how to install it

Guest YouKnowNothing

Guest YouKnowNothing

Hi, I start saying that I'm not an expert of Android.

I need to put a Custom ROM at least 4.4 to run Pokémon GO on this phone, so which one do I put? The smoothest and the easiest one

I searched a lot but there is no guide to install them, that's very strange, can you direct me to one please?

Thanks in advance, awesome community!

P.S. The phone is not mine, so I don't want to do anything wrong

Edited by YouKnowNothing

Guest forart.eu

Well, of curse i recommend Cyanogen (choose version yourself), but you need unlocked bootloader and custom recovery.

Have you ever done mods like these ?

Guest Nemesix2
2 hours ago, YouKnowNothing said:

Yes, a lot, on Samusngs and Asus' phone... someone can help me please?

I remember a ROM called Project Ara. It is 4.4.2 and, surprisingly enough, it plays games smoothly, although they require some time to load. This ROM has sometimes problems with the camera though.

I've been trying to make Pokemon GO work on any ROM on my G510, but it just won't go past the Niantic logo screen and the phone completely freezes. The battery heats up, nothing responds and I have to remove the battery so I can restart the phone. So, I don't think we'll get GO working here.

Guest YouKnowNothing
1 hour ago, Nemesix2 said:

I remember a ROM called Project Ara. It is 4.4.2 and, surprisingly enough, it plays games smoothly, although they require some time to load. This ROM has sometimes problems with the camera though.

I've been trying to make Pokemon GO work on any ROM on my G510, but it just won't go past the Niantic logo screen and the phone completely freezes. The battery heats up, nothing responds and I have to remove the battery so I can restart the phone. So, I don't think we'll get GO working here.

Ok, thanks dude very much, then it's useless for me to update, my friend only wanted Pokémon GO

If you will be able to make it work can u Private Message me or reply here please?

Guest Nemesix2
5 hours ago, YouKnowNothing said:

Ok, thanks dude very much, then it's useless for me to update, my friend only wanted Pokémon GO

If you will be able to make it work can u Private Message me or reply here please?

If he only wants Pokémon GO, then my honest suggestion would be to get a new phone. For as cheap as 50 bucks you can get better Kitkat phones that run the game quite better.