Struggling to press 1 and 0 on keyboard.

Guest rwalton159

Try stock rom. Full stock. If the problems continues then you have to sent to warranty. There are a lot of faulty digitizers in smart ultra 6. I'm on the second phone because of that.

Guest rwalton159

Dropped the phone in to a store today. Thirty minutes before I was attended to.

The phone is in A1 condition but the rep wrote fair condition, marks and scratches on the phone, on the paperwork!

z Didn't notice this until I read through the paperwork at home.

Also noticed the screen had burnt the glass around the edges!

5 to 10 days to repair.

Guest rwalton159

The condition of the phone is superb. The screen burn isn't related to how I looked after it.

I look after things, so expect a repair under warranty.

Now using my 3 year old Motorola G, which hasn't a mark on it!

Guest rwalton159

I didn't read his reply since I've got him on ignore but he's a well known troll who in all likelihood doesn't even have this phone. He's a typical Apple fanboy who refuses to believe that the sun doesn't shine out of Steve Jobs backside and that all Apple products are perfect. Everyone else knows the truth of course. I've owned Apple products myself so know this to be true.

Thank you for your comments 😀

Paperwork doesn't mention screen burn although I told the rep. I should have checked the paperwork before leaving the shop 😞

Guest ohyesman

Rwalton159 quoted your post that's how.

2bh though since u got rid/replaced ur su6 ur posts have mostly been nothing but unnecessary imo

Guest rwalton159

Phone collected yesterday ! I tracked my repair. It took 6 days to get to the repair place and yet it was repaired and back to the shop in one day!

Anyway, phone seems okay 😀