Please, help me to root my phone !

Guest Sethounet

Guest Sethounet

Hello , I have a 2 nura orange . I contacted a site android, I told them my Hello , I wish my phone rooter Nura 2 Orange . Above all, I 'm French so I do not speak English very well so I use a translator so sorry for spelling mistakes . I contacted a website specialized on Android, I told them my problem and they have not managed to help me. They told me you were in the Professional Android so I hope you will come to help me. Here is my problem : I tried all methods of root and unimaginable . And without success. I am open to offers. Here are some data Nura 2: Android Version: 5.0.2 Kernel Version: 3.10.49 Build number : 010 08 GB I hope you will help me . Thank you in advance ! :)

• 3 months later...

According to my experience,i have already root Samsung s7,I can suggest a good a method which can help you security root telephone, compared with the ordinary ,it takes no more than a minutes to accomplish it and get the result,and after gaining root access on your phone device, you will have more control over your device than before ,like you 'ii be able to install or update any new app,without any risk,