Which rom do you use?

Currently I am using Turkish stock rom and I am searching a new flavour. Which rom do you use and which is more efficient. Any custom rom that has no bugs would be very nice. Waiting for your suggests and ideas, thanx!

Guest Skirttles
4 hours ago, utkx said:

Could you share link of your rom, sir

Cyanogenmod 12.1 from xda fórum

instalation

-copy rom to internal/external memory

-boot tprw recovery

-wipe factory reset

-flash rom + Gapps 

-reboot and enjoy

DOWNLOADS

Rom CM12.1
http://www.mediafire.com/download/l16b9q57831nnlf/cm-12.1-20160726-UNOFFICIAL-p839v55.zip
Gapps 
http://opengapps.org/?download=true&arch=arm&api=5.1&variant=pico

I've tried resurrection rom from xda and it causes overheat a little bit ( around 55 Celcius). Also this morning I flashed cyanogenmod from xda that my friend share with us and it has same problem causes overheat. I will try another and than probably I will back to stock...

The overheat has nothing to do with the rom,  it's related to the Qualcomm chipset itself...doesn't matter which rom, all phones with this chipset overheat. I'm using Resurrection remix from Nutsda, a developer from XDA, it's pretty much stable, fluid and with a lot of custom settings.

Edited by Phurya

Guest CompuTechish

I installed CyanogenMod 12.1 by "nutsda" and it seem good so far. SnapChat filters work at least. First and only custom ROM I've used on this phone so far. This ROM also features the "time till charge" estimate on the lock screen.

Edited by CompuTechish

Guest CompuTechish

Rooting for me seemed to be temporary on stock and not too sure if it is working on this ROM properly but I only needed to root to install the custom recovery. Don't really need root anymore.

Guest CompuTechish

One issue I do have is that in the ROM I'm using the AOSP keyboard gesture typing doesn't work even though it is enabled. On a side not AudioFX and Music occasionally to stop working but this may be due to the clips I am playing. I may report back on these to apps if they happen to start working better.