[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][6.0.1] AICP 11 for Huawei Ascend Y300 / G510

Guest adeii

27 minutes ago, bakemarc said:

Very lag and it stuck in setup wizard and the battery show fully charged

Is it after flashing GApps, when phone became practically unusable?

On utorak, 20. septembar 2016. at 11:23 AM, degradatoome said:

y300, root, no gapps. Root-required apps crashes when laumch them
The ROM is very laggy, It will be better to refuse a lot of unnecessary apps, like slimLP

try to grant root to all apps, even on booting, even on system apps - in SuperUser. I think that there is feature to remove system apps in Settings>AICP panel>...

On sreda, 14. septembar 2016. at 0:34 PM, Mr Voland said:

Seems to be nice, however any kk or jb ROM's are welcome.

When it will be finshed?

Dirty Unicorns 4.4.4 is ready, FULLY working and will be uploaded today!

• 2 weeks later...
On utorak, 20. septembar 2016. at 11:23 AM, degradatoome said:

y300, root, no gapps. Root-required apps crashes when laumch them
The ROM is very laggy, It will be better to refuse a lot of unnecessary apps, like slimLP

I totally agreed, AICP is features-rich ROM and it's for newer phones and most of features are in Settings.apk and not as separated apps and can not easy be removed.

Well Slim6 works even better then SlimLP, chil360 currently built version 1.5 (see CM13 Y300 thread)

On subota, 08. oktobar 2016. at 6:41 PM, Garlast said:

Hello, I want to try this rom. Does the camera work?  Calling? Videos? Mobile Data?

Camera works (because of bigger VM heap values, but that slow down whole ROM and cause lagging), RIL works, video - recording maybe, short clips should works, video calling - didn't try, video watching - some codecs exists but all video works with MX Player free, GPRS and EDGE also works but sometimes blocks, 3G was bugs.

Guest Garlast

Ok, I tried the ROM, I was using instagram and the pictures never load, boomerang records videos in green colors and the cam records videos with lots of bugs, it's super laggy; and the battery lasts like an hour xD But at least the cam works. Also I'm going to try to use gapps to see if there are improvements since some apps I use require them to be able to work, there are lots of useful tools and that's wonderful, it's also funny everytime you read something. I'd love to get a new update with wihich videos are playables in apps like intagram and the gallery, also the camera sometimes crashes even taking pics not only recoding videos. Amazing job, thanks

Edited by Garlast

2 hours ago, bakemarc said:

I like the rom but many bug :(

AICP updated source, from aosp 6.0.1 r46 to r72 in meanwhile, I change tree from Slim6 to CM-13, hope it will be .... different than previous.

Guest Garlast
6 hours ago, Garlast said:

It doesn't recieve calls, by the by

Oh, solved, it worked after I set up a proper apn and restart, I can't play games with this rom :( dead trigger stops 

Guest Alchess
On ‎10‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 8:56 AM, adeii said:

AICP updated source, from aosp 6.0.1 r46 to r72 in meanwhile, I change tree from Slim6 to CM-13, hope it will be .... different than previous.

Does this mean you will do another build with CM 13 sources??

On sreda, 12. oktobar 2016. at 4:05 PM, Alchess said:

Does this mean you will do another build with CM 13 sources??

Not anymore, I've tested new build with chil360's CM13-Y300 tree and no, it's full of blackscreens from first locked screen and mobile dana dont work at all!

There is a new default theme, Hexolibre, kind of nice. Not much lagging, but after OpenGApps, phone is almost useless.  Retrieving to Slim6 tree...

UPDATE: knoelli's device tree will be used. he solved camera problem and keeps rom smooth by disabling CMA in kernel config!

Edited by adeii

On utorak, 11. oktobar 2016. at 10:05 PM, Garlast said:

Oh, solved, it worked after I set up a proper apn and restart, I can't play games with this rom :( dead trigger stops

Good to hear (about APN). It is interesting that even game starts, LP and MM roms can not be used for playing games (maybe textual adventures works :) ), graphic drivers development are stopped at android 4.3.x