[RECOVERY] TWRP 3.0.2-0 for Chuwi Vi10 Plus, Hi10 Plus, Hi10 Pro, Hibook & Hibook Pro

Guest KonstaT

Guest opirsone
22 hours ago, KonstaT said:

I don't remember what the option is. Untick if it says that.

ok KonstaT now i have this problem:

ok thanks it seems that does not freeze more 'but I have these problems: it does not recognize my micro-sd, the cursor keys do not scroll web pages, also had a problem on the touchpad with the random appearance of GoogleChrome, can you tell me something about these problems ? does anyone have the same problems that I am?

Guest KonstaT
25 minutes ago, opirsone said:

ok KonstaT now i have this problem:

ok thanks it seems that does not freeze more 'but I have these problems: it does not recognize my micro-sd, the cursor keys do not scroll web pages, also had a problem on the touchpad with the random appearance of GoogleChrome, can you tell me something about these problems ? does anyone have the same problems that I am?

Doesn't belong to this thread. Answered you in the other thread.

Guest absolut33

I've installed recovery-twrp-3.0.2-0-cht_cr_mrd_w-Hi12 in my Chuwi hi12 and when I do "adb reboot recovery" it shows me screen in black with a  white band!

Guest KonstaT
43 minutes ago, absolut33 said:

I've installed recovery-twrp-3.0.2-0-cht_cr_mrd_w-Hi12 in my Chuwi hi12 and when I do "adb reboot recovery" it shows me screen in black with a  white band!

That's what one other tester said. Another tester said it worked fine. I don't see any reason why it wouldn't work.

What batch is your Hi12 (what stock firmware version is it running? there's at least three different batches AFAIK)? Have you had some other TWRP installed before? Can you pull /cache/recovery/log via adb?

Edited by KonstaT

Guest absolut33
25 minutes ago, KonstaT said:

That's what one other tester said. Another tester said it worked fine.

What batch is your Hi12 (there's at least three different batches AFAIK)? Have you had some other TWRP installed before? Can you pull /cache/recovery/log via adb?

Thanks,

Maybe I have other TWRP before, I followed these tutorial in techtablets http://techtablets.com/forum/topic/hi12-dual-boot-root-credit-to-a-russian-forum/.

Adb pull don't let me. "Permission denied". 

EDIT

===

In /cache/recovery I have:

root@CW-Hi12:/cache/recovery # ls
last_install
last_kmsg
last_log
last_log.1

Edited by absolut33

Guest KonstaT
17 minutes ago, absolut33 said:

Thanks,

Maybe I have other TWRP before, I followed these tutorial in techtablets http://techtablets.com/forum/topic/hi12-dual-boot-root-credit-to-a-russian-forum/.

Adb pull don't let me. "Permission denied". 

EDIT

===

In /cache/recovery I have:

root@CW-Hi12:/cache/recovery # ls
last_install
last_kmsg
last_log
last_log.1

/cache/recovery/last_log or /cache/recovery/log from when trying to boot my TWRP.

Edited by KonstaT

Guest absolut33
13 minutes ago, KonstaT said:

IDK, you just have to use TWRP from Techtablets for now.

Can you get the same log from TWRP that boots on your device?

Sorry I don't understand you. Same log with TWRP of Techtablets?

Guest KonstaT
24 minutes ago, absolut33 said:

Sorry I don't understand you. Same log with TWRP of Techtablets?

Yes, and you're probably going to have to use that TWRP because I don't know why this one is not working in some Hi12 devices.

Edited by KonstaT

Guest absolut33
12 minutes ago, KonstaT said:

Yes, and you're probably going to have to use that TWRP because I don't know why this one is not working in some Hi12 devices.

Ok Thanks! I don't have any problem in reflash android partition so I'm going to do it and then I install your recovery again. I put  news in these post

Guest KonstaT
17 minutes ago, absolut33 said:

Ok Thanks! I don't have any problem in reflash android partition so I'm going to do it and then I install your recovery again. I put  news in these post

Whaaat? Why do you need to reflash anything?

Try TWRP from the post I linked. Also let's try this, too.

recovery-twrp3020-cht_cr_mrd_w-Hi12-test.img
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=385035244224405165
md5:0ac0c89a8c99300eb9ce21f4fa2a3879

Guest absolut33
Whaaat? Why do you need to reflash anything?

Try TWRP from the post I linked. Also let's try this, too.

recovery-twrp3020-cht_cr_mrd_w-Hi12-test.img

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=385035244224405165

md5:0ac0c89a8c99300eb9ce21f4fa2a3879

Sorry maybe I not explain very well. I would like to say that how I don't have any important things in Android. I can reflash with Android original image and then try

Guest KonstaT
23 minutes ago, absolut33 said:

Sorry maybe I not explain very well. I would like to say that how I don't have any important things in Android. I can reflash with Android original image and then try

Recovery doesn't care what Android have...

Please test the image I posted above and if that still doesn't work you have to find TWRP that works on your device elsewhere.

Guest absolut33

Anyway I refresh Android stock rom and then I'm trying with the latest TWRP that you are publish.

If I wait some time appears these screen but tactile controls not works

b61cc4167e06c6b400bdc28bf6dfa16c.jpg

last_log

Edited by absolut33
edit a file

Guest KonstaT
10 hours ago, absolut33 said:

Anyway I refresh Android stock rom and then I'm trying with the latest TWRP that you are publish.

If I wait some time appears these screen but tactile controls not works

last_log

Sorry, no idea. You need to TWRP for your Hi12 somewhere else.

Guest absolut33
Sorry, no idea. You need to TWRP for your Hi12 somewhere else.

I have temporally TWRP with these recovery https://yadi.sk/d/0NGV6Uo3sFYbs

But then, when I'm trying to flash your remix rom the recovery says me:

"Can't install this package on top of incompatible data. Please try another package or run a factory reset." [emoji21]

Guest scottial
16 hours ago, absolut33 said:

I had the same issue. But attaching and detaching the HDMI to a tv, magically the recovery appeared.

Guest KonstaT
58 minutes ago, absolut33 said:

I have temporally TWRP with these recovery https://yadi.sk/d/0NGV6Uo3sFYbs

But then, when I'm trying to flash your remix rom the recovery says me:

"Can't install this package on top of incompatible data. Please try another package or run a factory reset." emoji21.png

Yes, use that. I've removed my Hi12 TWRP from the OP (only added it after another tester said it was working). I don't have time/interest to figure out what's different on Hi12 why the same image that works on other device is not working. It's not that important anyway when you have some other working TWRP anyway.

You mean CyanogenMod? Because Remix OS doesn't care and would never even display that error. You need to do factory reset like it says (there's installation instructions in the third post of each ROM thread).

Edited by KonstaT