[PORT][ROM][13.12.] Remix OS 2.0 (Android 5.1.1) for Chuwi Vi10 Plus, Hi10 Plus, Hi10 Pro, Hibook, Hibook Pro & Hi12

Guest KonstaT

Guest bogdyro

Hello. Flashed your remix os2.0. Thanks for your work,it made the tablet better.
Just have a problem. Trying to increase the sensitivity of the touchscreen which is crap. There's a moded file apparently on the web that has to replace the original file in /proc folder. I have rooted my tablet by flaashing superSU, apps seem to get the correct permissions.However writing to system partition doesn't work, not even from within twrp.  dm-verity should be off with your build,right?So what could be the problem? Thanks!

Guest KonstaT
On 6/5/2017 at 8:07 PM, ZENKE said:

maybe you mean Build number ***20161208 122906***

Are you absolutely sure? There shouldn't be any problem on those devices.

There's a newer batch of Hi10 Pro that has completely different camera hardware, though...

On 6/7/2017 at 9:08 AM, bogdyro said:

Hello. Flashed your remix os2.0. Thanks for your work,it made the tablet better.
Just have a problem. Trying to increase the sensitivity of the touchscreen which is crap. There's a moded file apparently on the web that has to replace the original file in /proc folder. I have rooted my tablet by flaashing superSU, apps seem to get the correct permissions.However writing to system partition doesn't work, not even from within twrp.  dm-verity should be off with your build,right?So what could be the problem? Thanks!

/proc is a virtual file system Linux creates when it boots. It has nothing to do with /system partition.

Edited by KonstaT

Guest KonstaT
11 hours ago, ZENKE said:

I do not know whether it will help
in windows show this camera

Dig deeper. Is it hm2051 or ov2680?

Or which stock firmware version does it work with?

Guest KonstaT
On 6/10/2017 at 10:48 AM, KonstaT said:

Dig deeper. Is it hm2051 or ov2680?

Or which stock firmware version does it work with?

I've added a patch for Hi10 Pro HQ64 devices that were shipped with 20170508 firmware.

Guest KonstaT
5 hours ago, ZENKE said:

super all works :)
how to remove unwanted icons from the desktop?

There's a switch in Remix OS advanced settings to change desktop style. Can't remember what it's called exactly.

Guest ZENKE
On ‎2017‎-‎06‎-‎15 at 0:25 AM, KonstaT said:

There's a switch in Remix OS advanced settings to change desktop style. Can't remember what it's called exactly.

I can't find Remix OS advanced settings, or something like that

• 2 months later...
Guest nipponiko
On 14/6/2017 at 10:07 AM, KonstaT said:

I've added a patch for Hi10 Pro HQ64 devices that were shipped with 20170508 firmware.

can I have link for this patch please? My camera don't work on my Chuwi hi 10 pro with remix os 2.0. I've receiveid it last week with android 5.1 stock and after I flash your remix os . Thank you.

56 minutes ago, nipponiko said:

can I have link for this patch please? My camera don't work on my Chuwi hi 10 pro with remix os 2.0. I've receiveid it last week with android 5.1 stock and after I flash your remix os . Thank you.

Check my site. First post in this thread is no longer up to date.

http://konstakang.com/devices/chuwi_vi10plus/RemixOS
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=745425885120740183

Edited by KonstaT

Guest nipponiko
3 hours ago, KonstaT said:

thank you my friend, I've flashed this .zip file but I can't find camera app on my chuwi, I've downloaded another camera app from play store but don't work, appear a message..."app camera it's in use etc etc"  what can I do?   Excuse me for my bad english, I'm from Italy.

Edited by nipponiko

54 minutes ago, nipponiko said:

thank you my friend, I've flashed this .zip file but I can't find camera app on my chuwi, I've downloaded another camera app from play store but don't work, appear a message..."app camera it's in use etc etc"  what can I do?   Excuse me for my bad english, I'm from Italy.

Follow installation instructions (=most likely just wipe data in your case).

Edited by KonstaT

Guest nipponiko
38 minutes ago, KonstaT said:

Follow installation instructions (=most likely just wipe data in your case).

Thank you, I used your tool all in one for installation and now I have made wipe data-cache-dalvik cache but camera don't work and don't have camera app on my tablet. Have you apk for camera? Thanks I don't know what I can do now. :((

14 hours ago, nipponiko said:

Thank you, I used your tool all in one for installation and now I have made wipe data-cache-dalvik cache but camera don't work and don't have camera app on my tablet. Have you apk for camera? Thanks I don't know what I can do now. :((

What stock firmware version did your device ship with? Did you make a nandroid backup in TWRP of your stock firmware? Maybe it's another batch with some hardware changes again...

Edited by KonstaT

Guest nipponiko

unfortunately I don't have a nandroid backup in twrp and I don't remeber wich firmware it's installed on tablet when I receive it... I can say only I've received it last week and s/n is HQ64G4217070....  Can you help me? Thank you.   

P.S. on windows 10 the camera work perfect.

13 hours ago, nipponiko said:

unfortunately I don't have a nandroid backup in twrp and I don't remeber wich firmware it's installed on tablet when I receive it... I can say only I've received it last week and s/n is HQ64G4217070....  Can you help me? Thank you.   

You should have a nandroid backup of the stock firmware if you've followed installation instructions...

Stock firmware packages are available on Chuwi forum (http://forum.chuwi.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=2341). You can try if that works on your device (likely not if yours is from a newer batch with hardware changes). I can't help you without stock firmware where camera is actually working.

Edited by KonstaT

On 9/23/2017 at 11:05 PM, nipponiko said:

On 9/24/2017 at 0:58 PM, KonstaT said:

You should have a nandroid backup of the stock firmware if you've followed installation instructions...

Stock firmware packages are available on Chuwi forum (http://forum.chuwi.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=2341). You can try if that works on your device (likely not if yours is from a newer batch with hardware changes). I can't help you without stock firmware where camera is actually working.

I've added a patch for Hi10 Pro devices shipped with 20170704 firmware (serial no HQ64G42170600000->).

Guest nipponiko
3 hours ago, KonstaT said:

I've added a patch for Hi10 Pro devices shipped with 20170704 firmware (serial no HQ64G42170600000->).

Oh my God!!! The patch work perfectly!! I've flashed it by TWRP without any wipes and after I've downloaded open camera from playstore and camera now work perfect!!!! Thank you very very  much my friend. You are great!!

Edited by nipponiko

• 2 months later...