[DEV][ROM][6.0.1][ALL] Lineage OS 13.0 [06.06.2017.]

Guest adeii

On 28. septembar 2017 at 8:52 PM, Kiodo1981 said:

@adeii Does your ROM have the black screen bug as well?

Thanks.

MM roms have them rarely. If you experience BS during and after call, that can be cause by proximity sensor. In RR 5.7.x roms, sensor can be disabled in Dialer - Settings - Calls... for others, can block whole sensor with script.

initd-noProximityMedia.zip

21 hours ago, xxirioxx said:

But if you disable the sensor the screen won't turn off during a call, right?

exactly! nor after call. You can use touchpad and screen during call i.e. to see call duration, contact no. or to finish call. With enabled sensor, phone "forget" to turn on screen on distance or after call. 

Guest Jack234

Why partition for sdcard0 named = "3257-984D" and for sdcard1 named  = "91B7-C9FA" in Marshmallow ROMs and it is possible to change names of these partitions???

And how to create swap file for having more RAM on this device

Edited by Jack234

On 10.10.2017. at 6:39 PM, Jack234 said:

Why partition for sdcard0 named = "3257-984D" and for sdcard1 named  = "91B7-C9FA" in Marshmallow ROMs and it is possible to change names of these partitions???

And how to create swap file for having more RAM on this device

Yepp, new approch in MM. Now it use serial numbers of sd cards as identifier. You can use /mnt/media_rw (or /mount/ .... or else) but still got 3257-984D and 91B7-C9FA. But /sdcard is for internal sd.

Maybe apps like Folder Mount or Apps2SD can make symlink from /storage/3257-984D to /mnt/sdcard0 or /storage/sdcard0... I dont know correctly.

For making 128MB swap from /cache, try script from this post or App2SD for few swap files on /system, /data, /sdcard0 etc.

Google updated MM to 6.0.1_r81, so new LOS 13 build should be made till the end of October.

Edited by adeii

Guest Carontes

Hello, I've installed microG but I'm not able to patch service.jar to enable spoofs signature, since in microG settings it says that this ROM hasn't spoof signature. How can I fix it? I've tried the adb and zip version. Can you add the patch in the next release? Thank you

On 18. oktobar 2017 at 3:53 PM, Carontes said:

Hello, I've installed microG but I'm not able to patch service.jar to enable spoofs signature, since in microG settings it says that this ROM hasn't spoof signature. How can I fix it? I've tried the adb and zip version. Can you add the patch in the next release? Thank you

Hello, Carontes. /framework/services.jar and /priv-apps/Settings/Settings.apk is already patched in june and next october build. Since those are odexed roms (apps got fewer *.apk part and additional *.odex part, frameworks got little *.jar and big *.odex part etc), those roms can not be patched.

Have you already enabled signature spoofing for microG framework and google play store? If not, go to settings > apps > advanced > signature spoofing (only in patched rom) and enable both apps. Also in microG settings, enable logging-in, google cloud messaging, safety net, uln settings etc.

Edited by adeii

I dont get it - in new build, BT and Camera do not work, for the first time in LOS! That is offen problem with kk or mm roms for our phones.

UPDATE: rebuild with clean build, no errors, but BT/Camera still dont works.

Also tried to port october build (apps, framework, priv-apps) on march build, these still dont work.

Edited by adeii

Guest Carontes
7 hours ago, adeii said:

go to settings > apps > advanced > signature spoofing (only in patched rom) and enable both apps.

Hi, thanks for the reply. I don't have signature spoofing voice in apps-> advanced that's why I can't activate signature spoofing. Do you have it? Have you installed microG after ROM or have you rebooted and then flashed microG?

7 hours ago, Carontes said:

Hi, thanks for the reply. I don't have signature spoofing voice in apps-> advanced that's why I can't activate signature spoofing. Do you have it? Have you installed microG after ROM or have you rebooted and then flashed microG?

ok. 1) flash ROM and reboot to system*, 2) restart to recovery and flash NanoMod-microG-14.x.zip,

3) then go to settings > apps > advanced > app permissions > spoof package signature > enable microG Service Core and Google Play store**

4) go to microG settings: google device registration to ON, google cloud messaging to ON, google safetynet to ON, unifiedNlp settings - click on configure location backends, enable mozilla location service*** later, back to configure address lookup backends and enable nominatim. go to self-check and all items under Signature spoofing support and Installed packages should be checked/enabled. Enable all 4 items under Permission granted. Now enable mozilla location service. And thats all.

* if you flash rom and microG, you must login to google to finish initialisation, since you don't enabled spoofing and various permissions, login last to eternity.

** sorry for bad path, you got spoof pack.sign. AFTER installing microG.

*** can not be enabled for now, leave it for the end.

Also try Resurrection Remix 5.7.4 rom - there microG works fine.

Edited by adeii

Guest Carontes
4 hours ago, adeii said:

ok. 1) flash ROM and reboot to system*, 2) restart to recovery and flash NanoMod-microG-14.x.zip,

3) then go to settings > apps > advanced > app permissions > spoof package signature > enable microG Service Core and Google Play store**

I stiil continue to not see spoof package signature in app permissions. Have you checked this? I've done all the passages I had to but with no luck. That's so frustrating.

Magisk can't be installed, magisk beta can be installed but when I try to open the magisk module the phone reboots

Edited by Carontes

14 hours ago, degradatoome said:

Hi, Adeii! Have you tried to compress .png images in ROMs and default apps to minimize ROM size and optimize memory consumtion?

https://pnggauntlet.com/

I think it helps our devices to work more quick and smooth

Thanks for idea: compressing .png but in source, before building? apps are already odexed to speed up execution, but take more space on /system.

On Friday, October 20, 2017 at 0:55 AM, Carontes said:

I stiil continue to not see spoof package signature in app permissions. Have you checked this? I've done all the passages I had to but with no luck. That's so frustrating.

Magisk can't be installed, magisk beta can be installed but when I try to open the magisk module the phone reboots

I dont know what the fault with microG and Magisk. But try new https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=889964283620759974 build, ported june build with deodexed apps and frameworks from october build. MicroG works definetly, booting is long, but all works (except FM).

ROM is not complete yet, boot is long, speed is not optimized. It is better to add Perf.control (to tweak CPU) and Lucky Patcher (to odex all apps, frameworks remain deodexed) and swap.

UPDATE:

- Installing new app could have bug - install button is not enabled, just turn off and turn on screen to enabled it.

- FB messenger installing lasts forever and goes to blackscreen - it is possible to put Messenger.apk to /system/priv-app/Messenger folder and reboot.

Edited by adeii

Guest degradatoome
8 hours ago, adeii said:

compressing .png but in source, before building?

Yes, exactly)
Also it is possible to compress .apk files almost the same way (change name to .zip -> unzip sources -> compress .png images -> change the signature of the apk file -> archive it back -> change name to .apk)
As a result - compressed .apk have less size in operational and permanent memory

3 hours ago, degradatoome said:

Yes, exactly)
Also it is possible to compress .apk files almost the same way (change name to .zip -> unzip sources -> compress .png images -> change the signature of the apk file -> archive it back -> change name to .apk)
As a result - compressed .apk have less size in operational and permanent memory

thanks, but the first deodex rom with Tickle My Android 14.4... and after all is it better to odex apps and frameworks?! Change signature and zip align also. Or level 9 zip compression level ?

Edited by adeii

Guest degradatoome
8 hours ago, adeii said:

and after all is it better to odex apps and frameworks?! 

No, i just mean that it is possible to optimize graphics not only in the system, but also in default applications. Any .png file can be compressed)

june build: signature spoofing should working now, but no additional permissions in apps -> advanced -> apps permissions, tested with NanoMod-microG-14.3

after rom, flash spoofed-LOS13-june-u8833

october build: have working signature spoofing, tested, no need to patch. it is ported, deodexed, working a bit slow and has loooong boot... for now.

or i could upload original october build, but BT and Camera do not work.

19 hours ago, degradatoome said:

No, i just mean that it is possible to optimize graphics not only in the system, but also in default applications. Any .png file can be compressed)

but in compiling png are also optimizing with aapt (or aapr). i optimize framework-res.apk and got only 260kb less for ~ 80 minutes.

Edited by adeii

22 hours ago, Saikhu said:

HI adeii

at the mega.nz link there are a lot of files, which one do i need to download for my huawei ascend y300?

I suggest you to flash Lineage-13.0-20170605-UNOFFICIAL-u8833

Edited by adeii

Guest Mr Voland
8 hours ago, adeii said:

but in compiling png are also optimizing with aapt (or aapr). i optimize framework-res.apk and got only 260kb less for ~ 80 minutes.

It's a pain in the ass process for nothing. I don't think we lack the memory on /system on Y300 maybe only G300 but this isn't worth it

Guest degradatoome
17 hours ago, adeii said:got only 260kb less for ~ 80 minutes.

Looks like someone has already compressed these .png files. Because 260kb is nothing.