[DEV][ROM][6.0.1][ALL] Lineage OS 13.0 [06.06.2017.]

Guest adeii

Guest Bolero Robert
7 hours ago, adeii said:

Just a teaser for NEXT week! Just compiled, without some modules, not tested yet...

e2d82f75d552452daa2fef2f33b09567.png

Great news :D!

1) Is it a new rom?
2) 
Will you stop updating Lineage OS?

On 2.2.2017. at 11:02 PM, Bolero Robert said:

Great news :D!

1) Is it a new rom?
2) 
Will you stop updating Lineage OS?

1 - it should be, not working for now

2 - no, i'll will made new LOS build this month...next week, got few problems with compiling and trying to fix switching external/internal sd...

Edited by adeii

Guest Bolero Robert
1 minute ago, adeii said:

1 - it should be, not working for now

2 - no, i'll will made new LOS build this month...

Ok adeii!

I have one small problem...

I installed Lineage Os: lineage-13.0-20170111-UNOFFICIAL-u8951.zip and it does not detect the sim card.

What could it be?

Guest Mr Voland
50 minutes ago, Bolero Robert said:

Ok adeii!

I have one small problem...

I installed Lineage Os: lineage-13.0-20170111-UNOFFICIAL-u8951.zip and it does not detect the sim card.

What could it be?

Troubles with baseband version maybe?

@adeii Maybe you should try to build AOSP, in theory it should be the lightest ROM.

Guest Bolero Robert
11 minutes ago, Mr Voland said:

@adeii Maybe you should try to build AOSP, in theory it should be the lightest ROM.

I already solved the problem, installed in the compilation: lineage-13.0-2017.01.10

I just installed and automatically recognized the sim card!

Guest FdL 1899

hi adeii.

First of all, your rom really cool. I manage to install it without any problem. And using microg is a great idea, since it make my phone works faster than ever. I'm using Simkat with gapps before and it's like i've got black screen each time i'm opening a notifification or multitasking.

However, there's a problem.I'm unable to use whatsapp since it require an updated google services framework and the screen just stuck on the found backup.

Is there any way to fix this? I'm already check all stuff in the microg aroma installer and still have no clue what to do. I would really like to make Whatsapp work with microg, because using Gapp is really a pain in the ass experience.

I'm already done some googling and i'm not sure if i need to install exposed and some module or reinstall the rom first. And if i really need to install the xposed, wich version that i need? probably you can give the link here.

Thanks before.

Guest Bolero Robert

I have another problem, I tried to put the external memory as internal.

I do the formatting from the cell phone and at the end of the process, I get "SD damaged". I have a 4GB Kingston that brought me the cell phone. What would you recommend me to do?

NOTE: In the end formatting for internal mode, tells me that the SD card is somewhat slow and that the applications take a while to run.  

On petak, 03. februar 2017. at 6:23 PM, FdL 1899 said:

hi adeii.

First of all, your rom really cool. I manage to install it without any problem. And using microg is a great idea, since it make my phone works faster than ever. I'm using Simkat with gapps before and it's like i've got black screen each time i'm opening a notifification or multitasking.

However, there's a problem.I'm unable to use whatsapp since it require an updated google services framework and the screen just stuck on the found backup.

Is there any way to fix this? I'm already check all stuff in the microg aroma installer and still have no clue what to do. I would really like to make Whatsapp work with microg, because using Gapp is really a pain in the ass experience.

I'm already done some googling and i'm not sure if i need to install exposed and some module or reinstall the rom first. And if i really need to install the xposed, wich version that i need? probably you can give the link here.

Thanks before.

But, Whatsapp messenger 2.17.24 works on CM/LOS 13 without GApps.

Maybe you can use Lucky Patcher to patch/remove ads and also check Remove google services dependencies. or if use microG, be sure to install microG framework and check all check-ins in microG settings,about google cloud messages. I couldn't agree more about GApps' pain in the a** :)

On the other hand, Xposed modules that can help are "FakeGApps" and "This App Will Run Without Google Play Services".

21 hours ago, Bolero Robert said:

I have another problem, I tried to put the external memory as internal.

I do the formatting from the cell phone and at the end of the process, I get "SD damaged". I have a 4GB Kingston that brought me the cell phone. What would you recommend me to do?

NOTE: In the end formatting for internal mode, tells me that the SD card is somewhat slow and that the applications take a while to run.

Switching external and internal SDs are not working. Using 2nd partition of external SD as adopted/extra internal SD works with Apps2SD and still don't work with Link2SD 4.13. Or if you need to make new partition on external SD, you can use app named AParted (similar to GParted on linux).

OS (Settings>USB and memory) can always display "damaged" 2nd partition, but it works with Apps2SD. If OS says "damaged" for internal or 1st external partition, turn off the switch.

Edited by adeii

• 2 weeks later...
On 3.2.2017. at 1:55 AM, Mr Voland said:

On the way! Downloading AOSP 6.0.1_r78 (the newest one) source... and will try to compile it against Slim6 device tree (with camera fix [CMA=n] and CM13 RIL). I hope this could be finished... 

Guest degradatoome
1 hour ago, adeii said:

On the way! Downloading AOSP 6.0.1_r78 (the newest one) source... and will try to compile it against Slim6 device tree (with camera fix [CMA=n] and CM13 RIL). I hope this could be finished... 

Will this ROM support volume button wake-up? My power button work terrible, thus I can't use ROMs, which don't have this feature((

Edited by degradatoome

Guest Mr Voland
10 hours ago, adeii said:

Nice, I will test DU and AOSP when I get time, I'm little busy theese days

Guest barca1020

Good friends, I could help clear if you have a solution, all rom I installed in my normal Y300, but at the time, several times the screen stays black and I have to remove the battery and put it back. This has some solution, it happens to me with the roms android 5.x.x and 6. Thanks.

On sreda, 15. februar 2017. at 3:08 AM, xxirioxx said:

I flashed the patch but microphone doesn't work in calls. On the other side audio is not sent after some seconds.

Please, try u8951-fixed build. Or did you had problem with january build?

20 hours ago, barca1020 said:

Good friends, I could help clear if you have a solution, all rom I installed in my normal Y300, but at the time, several times the screen stays black and I have to remove the battery and put it back. This has some solution, it happens to me with the roms android 5.x.x and 6. Thanks.

Try to set lockscreen from "swipe" to "none". And/or flash one of these files.

Fix black screen... - delete command "sleep", fix commands "mpdecision" and "sensorservice";

SlimLP...screen - execute command "stop mpdecision" and set minimal freq. 480MHz for both cores. (maybe 320Mhz would do the same trick, i would try this first)
 FiX Black Screen CM13 J-M.zip

SlimLPY300-blackscreen.zip

On utorak, 14. februar 2017. at 9:40 PM, Mr Voland said:

Nice, I will test DU and AOSP when I get time, I'm little busy theese days

Dont hurry, AOSP has much bigger source to download... still downloading it.

On utorak, 14. februar 2017. at 0:24 PM, degradatoome said:

Will this ROM support volume button wake-up? My power button work terrible, thus I can't use ROMs, which don't have this feature((

I dont know, untill I flash it. It is also my fav. must-have feature in ROMs. Try free app "volume unlock".

UPDATE: no, pure AOSP does not have volume rocker wake, anyway it is abandon.

Edited by adeii

Guest xxirioxx
4 hours ago, adeii said:

Please, try u8951-fixed build. Or did you had problem with january build?

I have a Y300 device so I flashed 8833 but doesn't work anyway.

So I installed cm13 and it has only the camera problem. I'll try your patch ;)

12 hours ago, xxirioxx said:

I have a Y300 device so I flashed 8833 but doesn't work anyway.

So I installed cm13 and it has only the camera problem. I'll try your patch ;)

No matter. U8833 and U8951 are almost the same, flash u8951-fixed freely.

Guest xxirioxx

I solved installing your first release of Lineage. All works flawless :) It's not my phone, so I need I working device, I can't do other tests for now :)

Thank you for this ROM, you gave new life to this old phone :D

Guest Mr Voland
23 hours ago, adeii said:

Dont hurry, AOSP has much bigger source to download... still downloading it.

Ok, well how much space does lineageos 13 sources are takeing?

Guest xxirioxx

I had two black screen using the first version of the ROM. I installed the fix but I had other two black screen... This problem is always there and the phone is not usable...

If I can help you, in this ROM wifi connection is lost when phone goes in sleep mode and the only way to reconnect when you turn the display on again is to go to network list and force reconnect. I solved this issue adding to the "not optimized applications list" this process: "com.android.frameworks.telresources".

I tried a lot of roms for this phone and this is my conclusion:

CM13: very stable, never had a black screen but camera doesn't work :(

Lineage v1: camera works but suffers from black screen

Lineage v2: microphone doesn't work during calls.

I don't know if Lineage v1 and CM13 are using different kernels but I think you are on the right way :) You should try to merge together the best from all these projects :)

I come back to H3ROS AOSP ROM again ;)

On petak, 17. februar 2017. at 3:05 PM, Mr Voland said:

Ok, well how much space does lineageos 13 sources are takeing?

Dont know. AOSP shorted .repo are 38GB, aosp folder is about 52GB, out is about 12gb per device....

F-AOSP compiled! It f**ked up boot and recovery partition, non-bootable! Now I got bricked Y300... got flash recovery somehow or stock rom (!!!) and than custom....

For now, AOSP 6.0.1. is abandon...

Edited by adeii

On subota, 18. februar 2017. at 11:55 PM, xxirioxx said:

I had two black screen using the first version of the ROM. I installed the fix but I had other two black screen... This problem is always there and the phone is not usable...

If I can help you, in this ROM wifi connection is lost when phone goes in sleep mode and the only way to reconnect when you turn the display on again is to go to network list and force reconnect. I solved this issue adding to the "not optimized applications list" this process: "com.android.frameworks.telresources".

I tried a lot of roms for this phone and this is my conclusion:

CM13: very stable, never had a black screen but camera doesn't work :(

Lineage v1: camera works but suffers from black screen

Lineage v2: microphone doesn't work during calls.

I don't know if Lineage v1 and CM13 are using different kernels but I think you are on the right way :) You should try to merge together the best from all these projects :)

I come back to H3ROS AOSP ROM again ;)

Sorry to hear that. CM13 = Lineage v1, same kernel, but slim6 device tree is used /  Lineage v2 is updated Lineage v1 by Lineage team. I have added ril+radio_u8833_cm13.zip - maybe it fix mic for Lineage v2.

if not, than ril+radio+audio files from cm13 need to be replaced in lineage v2 build... ;(