Huawei Nova/Nova Plus: If You Love Reading, You'll Want to Know About Eye Comfort Mode

Guest Huawei UK

Guest Huawei UK

Reading lovers stand out wherever they go. Their refined conversation style and graceful presence are a combination of natural simplicity and their subtle nature. They are a wonderful sight that you just can't miss. E-books give reading lovers like you greater choice and let you read wherever you go.

However, I am concerned that even though your Nova has an eye comfort mode, you don't know about it, and harmful blue light radiation has been damaging your precious eyes for a long time.

I'm worried about how you stay pretty while being immersed in books, so I have a suggestion for you today: when you read or browse for a long time you should turn on your phone's eye comfort mode. It not only reduces blue light radiation, but also prevents eye fatigue. Let me teach you how to set it up.

Touch Settings > Display > Eye comfort and turn on Eye comfort.

3.PNG.6356c2573c924c59f6e1897d26772909.PNG1.PNG.5a8be827588135f1d2fbda5a4a3c391d.PNG4.PNG.4b79a67c8ec9a7470aadf0d9b75d39ae.PNG2.PNG.0f87d16a04aab6dd1a04cac71f72a853.PNG

After you turn on eye comfort mode, your phone will adjust the brightness of the backlight and the color temperature automatically and filter the screen's blue light to protect your eyes. It is normal for the display to appear slightly yellow when eye comfort mode is turned on.

Slide the status bar down to open the notification panel, and touch Eye protection to turn eye comfort mode on and off more easily.

5.PNG.c5fd886194d70c519a80b77c4c399854.PNG

Gentle reminder: To improve your visual experience, it is not recommended that you turn on Eye protection when you take photos, watch videos, and browse through pictures.