Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mr Voland

Y300 bootloader unlock

5 posts in this topic

How the hell I find a working dc unlocker to get bootloader unlock code, now when I donwload dc I need to have username where I need to buy credits. But when I unlocked bootloader with this app I didn't have to buy anything, so what to do?

1 hour ago, Mr Voland said:

How the hell I find a working dc unlocker to get bootloader unlock code, now when I donwload dc I need to have username where I need to buy credits. But when I unlocked bootloader with this app I didn't have to buy anything, so what to do?

Is that app the same as "huawei y300 all-in-one" pack from: https://www.dropbox.com/s/rgguo3bswbtg3pd/Huawei.zip?dl=1 , cause it contain also dc-unlocker + fastboot commands for boot unlock (with code from Huawei) and recovery flash?

1 hour ago, adeii said:

Is that app the same as "huawei y300 all-in-one" pack from: https://www.dropbox.com/s/rgguo3bswbtg3pd/Huawei.zip?dl=1 , cause it contain also dc-unlocker + fastboot commands for boot unlock (with code from Huawei) and recovery flash?

Thank you, I couldn't find working link.

Damn, something isn't right, I tried getting unlock code but when it comes to connecting to server ot throws me phone not found for both of y300's.

Edited by Mr Voland

On nedelja, 19. mart 2017. at 11:41 PM, Mr Voland said:

Thank you, I couldn't find working link.

Damn, something isn't right, I tried getting unlock code but when it comes to connecting to server ot throws me phone not found for both of y300's.

Yup, their server need few days to "pick a right moment" to finish "giving a code"... (dok se porodi).

On 2017-3-21 at 2:38 PM, adeii said:

Yup, their server need few days to "pick a right moment" to finish "giving a code"... (dok se porodi).

Well screw it, I don't have nervs to fight with huawei since I don't use it anymore