nutsda

LineageOS 13.0 for Vodafone Smart Ultra 6

Recommended Posts

AGENTU007    0
15 hours ago, nutsda said:

You download it from the same place you got stock gapps but in the 3rd column (variant) choose pico.

Hi,
I managed to install the system, run fluent,
but I encounter some errors, namely:
-If I want to install another launcher and apply it, it says unfortunately the launcher has stopped.
-If I want to reinstall the same apps that I had on the old stock system, Marshmallow says my app is incompatible with my device ...
otherwise it runs flawlessly for the time being.
Congratulations, I wish you a great day of great health, and you get to work further.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AGENTU007    0
15 hours ago, Odour Fone said:

http://opengapps.org/ 

Select -arm not the arm 64bit version

Select 6.0

Select pico second from bottom on the right.

This ROM is still in beta so you may find other issues.

You are basically helping to test it by installing.

:)

Nutsda types much faster than me^^^^

Hi,
I managed to install the system, run fluent,
with some errors that I think will resolve,
thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AGENTU007    0
14 hours ago, AGENTU007 said:
THANK YOU

 

15 hours ago, Odour Fone said:

http://opengapps.org/ 

Select -arm not the arm 64bit version

Select 6.0

Select pico second from bottom on the right.

This ROM is still in beta so you may find other issues.

You are basically helping to test it by installing.

:)

Nutsda types much faster than me^^^^

Hi,
I managed to install the system, run fluent,
with some errors that I think will resolve,
thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AGENTU007    0
15 hours ago, Odour Fone said:

http://opengapps.org/ 

Select -arm not the arm 64bit version

Select 6.0

Select pico second from bottom on the right.

This ROM is still in beta so you may find other issues.

You are basically helping to test it by installing.

:)

Nutsda types much faster than me^^^^

Hi,
I managed to install the system, run fluent,
with some errors that I think will resolve,
thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Odour Fone    2
3 hours ago, AGENTU007 said:


-If I want to install another launcher and apply it, it says unfortunately the launcher has stopped.
 

I restored my custom launcher with a backup app and it works fine.

I think the play store incompatibility maybe fixable with prop tweaks.(nutsda?)

Google seem to be shafting custom ROM users by adding an option for developer's to block custom or rooted ROMs.

How dare consumers that bought hardware have full control of their devices. /s ;) 

Does your screen auto rotate?

Edited by Odour Fone

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
nutsda    14
6 minutes ago, Odour Fone said:

I restored my custom launcher with a backup app and it works fine.

I think the play store incompatibility maybe fixable with prop tweaks.(nutsda?)

But Google seem to be shafting custom ROM users by adding an option for developer's to block custom or rooted ROMs.

How dare consumers that bought hardware have full control of their devices. /s ;)

Yes I do believe the play store issue is down to issues with the build.prop file, I've had an edited build.prop tested & feedback is that play store itself worked properly so I will incorporate that into the next build.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AGENTU007    0
45 minutes ago, nutsda said:

Yes I do believe the play store issue is down to issues with the build.prop file, I've had an edited build.prop tested & feedback is that play store itself worked properly so I will incorporate that into the next build.

thank you for your work

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AGENTU007    0
1 hour ago, Odour Fone said:

I restored my custom launcher with a backup app and it works fine.

I think the play store incompatibility maybe fixable with prop tweaks.(nutsda?)

Google seem to be shafting custom ROM users by adding an option for developer's to block custom or rooted ROMs.

How dare consumers that bought hardware have full control of their devices. /s ;) 

Does your screen auto rotate?

thank you for your work

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AGENTU007    0
On 9/10/2017 at 1:42 PM, Odour Fone said:

I restored my custom launcher with a backup app and it works fine.

I think the play store incompatibility maybe fixable with prop tweaks.(nutsda?)

Google seem to be shafting custom ROM users by adding an option for developer's to block custom or rooted ROMs.

How dare consumers that bought hardware have full control of their devices. /s ;) 

Does your screen auto rotate?

Hi,
I do not have the screen rotate icon in the toolbar, I tried to add, but it does not appear

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Odour Fone    2
7 hours ago, AGENTU007 said:

Hi,
I do not have the screen rotate icon in the toolbar, I tried to add, but it does not appear

I noticed that as well.

If you rotate your phone does the screen orientation change?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AGENTU007    0
11 hours ago, Odour Fone said:

I noticed that as well.

If you rotate your phone does the screen orientation change?

Hello,
I tried to add authoritative icon to the status bar but it does not appear to me I hope to solve the next update, I wish you a lot of health to everyone you work on this ROM, thank you for your work

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AGENTU007    0
On 9/9/2017 at 7:12 PM, nutsda said:

You download it from the same place you got stock gapps but in the 3rd column (variant) choose pico.

Hello,
something else has been solved with the software? about the play shop

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
nutsda    14
16 hours ago, AGENTU007 said:

Hello,
something else has been solved with the software? about the play shop

Yes the play store issue has been resolved, still working on getting the sensors to work properly, before uploading another build

Edited by nutsda

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AGENTU007    0
1 hour ago, nutsda said:

Yes the play store issue has been resolved, still working on getting the sensors to work properly, before uploading another build

OK thanks
anyway you did a soft and very good software and the best of all I've tried so far is what I did for lolipop 5.1.1 that blocked you all the time, but the one you have done you work perfectly. Many thanks, and congratulations for your work
I wish you a nice day

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AGENTU007    0
10 hours ago, nutsda said:

Okay here is an update build http://www.mediafire.com/file/wedlnkhzk4e5o81/lineage-13.0-20170925-UNOFFICIAL-p839v55.zip, playstore should now work properly & improvements to sensors (but propbably still require more work).

Hello thank you for your work now running properly if problems occur during the course I'll let you know I wish you a nice day

Edited by AGENTU007

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
wbrambley    72
On 28/09/2017 at 5:02 AM, AGENTU007 said:
On 27/09/2017 at 11:04 PM, AGENTU007 said:

Hello, the proximity sensor does not work When I make a call, the screen stays on during the call

The problem is with the ltr55x sensor, it's a combination light and proxy set. We're actively looking for a solution for this. Also the problem of certain apps like Nova launcher or Ampere causing infinite boots. (If you get this reboot to recovery and use file manager to remove offending app folder in data/app/com.whatever.offending.app.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AGENTU007    0
45 minutes ago, wbrambley said:

The problem is with the ltr55x sensor, it's a combination light and proxy set. We're actively looking for a solution for this. Also the problem of certain apps like Nova launcher or Ampere causing infinite boots. (If you get this reboot to recovery and use file manager to remove offending app folder in data/app/com.whatever.offending.app.)

I know that before working with the play shop the sensor worked properly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Textman    2

Some apps end up crashing the entire OS when I install/run them... Like the latest update of Sync

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
nutsda    14
9 hours ago, AGENTU007 said:

brother, did you do something with the proximity sensor?

Yeah using the stock sensors wasn't working so we are compiling our own now & thanks to @wbrambley we now have all the sensors working. I will be doing a new build tonight after work to upload.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


MoDaCo is part of the MoDaCo.network, © Paul O'Brien 2002-2016. MoDaCo uses IntelliTxt technology.