Help with rom 6.0

Guest Dash0

i try to install the rom installed ok but when i try install su the phone restart and i lose twrp recovery now i stuck with os 6 and cant root it also , i try most of root apps nothing work even apk or pc version any one can help plz , they rom that i use from here 

Guest wbrambley

You'll have to start again, flash LP rom update from SD card. Turkey rom seems to work for most. Root that.

Before rebooting use rashr app or similar to flash TWRP.img as root is only temporary at this stage.

Boot to recovery and flash https://mega.nz/#!WcwVVL5R!HQCa5pLwSc19tkn4bt-UgqaU_rFg3-sgY0tUwUmYO0U

(look at this zip file first, there may be a zip inside. If there is extract and flash that. Been a while and i CBA downloading 1.35Gb just to check)

Its not pre rooted but you will be wanting to flash CM 14.1 over it anyway im guessing ;)

Edited by wbrambley
correction?

Guest Textman
19 minutes ago, wbrambley said:

You'll have to start again, flash LP rom update from SD card. Turkey rom seems to work for most. Root that.

Before rebooting use rashr app or similar to flash TWRP.img as root is only temporary at this stage.

Boot to recovery and flash https://mega.nz/#!WcwVVL5R!HQCa5pLwSc19tkn4bt-UgqaU_rFg3-sgY0tUwUmYO0U

(look at this zip file first, there may be a zip inside. If there is extract and flash that. Been a while and i CBA downloading 1.35Gb just to check)

Its not pre rooted but you will be wanting to flash CM 14.1 over it anyway im guessing ;)

Not if it has the same bug as CM 13,1 though.

Guest wbrambley

There are fewer bugs on LOS 14.1(yeh i said cm, old habits ive used cm since cm6)

Just flash stock LP rom, you cant use stock recoveries to flash custom stuffs.

Guest wbrambley
52 minutes ago, Textman said:

Not if it has the same bug as CM 13,1 though.

Try it and see, Nutsda has done a great job of getting our kernel up to date. No problems with apps anymore and no real noticable performance hit I've come

to expect when jumping android versions.

Guest Textman
2 hours ago, wbrambley said:

Try it and see, Nutsda has done a great job of getting our kernel up to date. No problems with apps anymore and no real noticable performance hit I've come

to expect when jumping android versions.

Wait really? That's amazing. Installing it as we speak, hope it works for me.

Edited by Textman
fixed