Possible unrecoverable Soft Brick?

Guest Textman

Guest Textman

Okay, so I have a bit of a big problem.

I was downloading some images, when the screen got stuck for a bit, flashed some lines, then turned off. I held the power button, to reboot it, and it worked... for a bit.

The usual "Powered by Android" screened showed up, before a blue flash covered the screen, and then nothing.

Panicking a little bit, I tried to boot into recovery, but then something weird happened. It hanged onto the TWRP screen, before rebooting back into the "Powered by Android" screen. The next time I tried to go into recovery, it hanged onto the TWRP screen again, before now slowly fading out into black with blue colours, and then nothing.

I have no idea what happened, but my phone is rooted, it has TWRP [obviously], and the internal storage was almost full when I was downloading the images. I'm a bit worried that the reason why my phone is glitching out is because the internal storage is way too full, but without a recovery I have no idea how I can fix that issue.

Anyone know what's going on, or is my phone officially dead?

Also the OS I'm rocking, or was rocking, was the Lineage 14.1 one by Nutsda

Edited by Textman

Guest Textman

Also, pressing the power button for a long time is doing nothing now. The battery was near full when all of this happened so I'm doubting that it's the battery,