Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
moni5

spv ringtones

6 posts in this topic

Hi if somebody know how to record ur own ring tones in spv or download ringtones?

There is guidance for this at the Orange 'how to' site I think, but basically you add .wav files or .mid files (though I haven't got the .mid files working yet) into the IPSMApplication DataSounds directory on your phone using Active Sync and they are then available in the settings on the phone.

^ Yes u put your custom wav or midi into the sounds directory in the applications dir! You have to use midi0 though if u want midi as tones! But beware mid0 sounds very crap!

see http://www.modaco.com/viewtopic.php?t=295 for more info!

:?

Hi,

Please excuse my ignorance but where is the sounds folder, i have looked under the ipsm directory, all i have is the application data which only contains home, system and volatile directories. Do you have to create a sounds directory?.

cheers

nick

^ yes if you dont have a sounds folder then just create one! For some reason, some of the phones seems to have Sounds folder and some dont!

I found a good "standard" one here - www.acrossthewater.co.uk/SPV