How to remove the SPV E100 SIM LOCK... PERMANENTLY!

Guest Star_Dudy

Guest blingin

hi sorry i dont understand could someone give an easy guide. The only programe i just downloaded is spvunlock2. So what else do i have to. theres some boot leg or something where can i download that from? So from start i connect cradle to comp turn phone on then what?

I understand how annoying it must be for some of u to reply to this but please let me know cheers.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have a Smartphone 2002 Ver 3.0 Build (13258) ROM Version is 1.8.13.2 Radio Ver 1.31.20.

I want to Unlocked SIM. I have a Bootloader v0.98 file but I cant install it to my phone because I have no Card Reader. What should I do to unlocked sim my smartphone? It is powered by Smart Communication here in philippines.

Please help me...

You can send your reply to my email [email protected]

Thanks..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest bontottt

whaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! HELP!!! got an ARM OMAP 710 processor , operator 1.7.13.0 , on my canary is 1.09 b, and i used the unlock softwares 1 and 2 (spvunlock) and still i can't unlock it. it really pisses me off everytime i use the unlock software 1 and 2 becoz it doesnt do any success.. can anyone tell me what to do on how i can unlock my phone ? i have the bootloader .98 and .99 on my pc.. i just dont know how to install it on my spartphone (i dont know how to downgrade) so i can unlock my spartphone. pls help!!! HELP!!! im totally lockd up to smart's stupid idea of locking a tri band phone,. HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!

• 1 month later...

Hello,

consider me a rocky.

I am sick and tired of paying money to unlock my mobiles. Can any body send me protocol for unlocking sim cards (written for dummies)?

No worries I am not a computer illiterate.

• 1 month later...