• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Bug: Software not terminating properly

9 posts in this topic

Posted

[Edited by Site Admin, thanks for the submission dodgybob!]

SYMPTOM:

This is mainly aparent with Rebound, but could apply to all applications.

You play the game for a while and then stop and do something else...

After a while the game music starts up again without you accessing it...

This is to do with things not being able to close properly, ultimately an issue with the Smartphones multi-tasking environment!

RESOLUTION:

For Rebound: [thanks moorejam!]

Pause the game first, so you go back to the the reset game menu, and exit from there. This seems to prevent the problem.

Posted

Haha, calm down James. :D

It's true though, when you used to phone up and threaten to leave, they'd do everything they could to keep you... now it's like they can't get rid of you quick enough :)

P

Posted

Exactly chucky.egg... what's the point in acquiring new customers if you don't keep your own.

What happened to it being cheaper to retain customers than obtain new ones?

P

Posted

Altho I hear what you are saying amo, Orange are totally failing at exactly that.

I [used to] spend an absolutely ludicrous amount with them every month, and they were fantastic to me, but all of a sudden - almost overnight, they stopped caring it seems.

I dunno, maybe I just wanna feel loved, lol :)

P

Posted

Maybe by giving away 'Try' they're driving people away from Orange?

You try data, like it, then move to Web'n'Walk with T-Mobile and get 40MB per month for peanuts :)

P

Posted

Who needs Tech Support when you have Mobiholics and MoDaCo...

Just kidding :)

P

Posted

Very good point, i'll ask my Orange PR contact!

P

Posted

Better GPRS rates perhaps?

P

Posted

WTF?

You won't be able to find out how many minutes you've used?!?

P