Voice Dialing

Guest sbsdegb1

Guest ClintEastman

I am using Wildfire with a Jabra BT200 headset on a E200 and voice dialing works a treat you can call a contact or read out a phone number.

I rang Orange yesterday just check if Wildfire was included in my free minutes and they said it was no longer avaliable.

Existing Wildfire users would keep the service until the NEW! service was released sometime in the next TWELVE months.

Orange have no news on the new service they do not know what it is or when it will be up and running. Big help.

You can still get Wildfire if your Visualy Impared but you will have to prove it.

The NEW service is Voice Activated Dialling (V.A.D), it will blow your socks off!

Guest aristoBrat

I installed the trial version of this today and I have to say that Im very VERY impressed with it. It can be a bit glitchy but on the whole it works impressivly well. I reccomend you all give it a shot.

Same here -- VERY impressed. It's very much like the Voice Signal software that comes integrated with the i600, except Fonix doesn't open applications or contacts for you.

Were you as surprised as I was the second time you call a contact and it verifies the contacts name using a recording of your voice from the first time you dialed? heh heh :lol: