.:: NEW Windows Longhorn SPV Pro Complete CAB ::.

Guest gradiation

Guest jminiman
Hehe, thats 2 people i have gotten with that now ;)

Well the issue is that on a Compal AR-11 (dev kit phone) or any number of future smartphones where in idle mode the screen is brought to low-res mode, that alpha effect no longer works and all you can see is a white (same color as all other indicators) mail notification. Perhaps you can just remove it, despite it looking cool when the screen is in full-res?

Great theme mate but would it be possible to make different cab files for all the different parts like the Media player skin and the extra screens

Thanks

Guest gradiation

Right if you look on page one, i've changed the incall template zip file, so it now has cab files for just the Extras screens, and one for just the WMP Skin as well as the In call template psd.

Now to fix the envelope and add the alarm dll

Guest gradiation

Updated the envelope bottom left to a darker version so people don't get confused ;)

Just download the cab again and install it over the old version.

Guest gradiation

Not having much luck with the alarm plugin, can't seem to get a background image behind it or get rid of the highlight round the text. but as soon as i find a way round it, it'll be up.

Guest gradiation

Unfortunatley, do to bugs in the alarm plugin, and it's very limited customizability, i will not be able to incorporate it into the longhorn theme untill a more stable and customizable version is released.

But i'll be sure to let you all know when it comes to fruistion (hope thats the right word, was trying to seem a bit smartter ;))

Guest gradiation

Unfortunatley, do to bugs in the alarm plugin, and it's very limited customizability, i will not be able to incorporate it into the longhorn theme untill a more stable and customizable version is released.

But i'll be sure to let you all know when it comes to fruistion (hope thats the right word, was trying to seem a bit smartter ;))

Guest hellboundpeanut

hey , proably being dumbass, but where do you pu the incall psd?

got every other screen working - btw , is v . v . sweet

Guest gradiation

the incall PSD is a template for Smartface or other such applications. If you have Photoshop, you can make personalized in call screens, so you can see who is calling.

Guest rchiileea

lol i installed yours and richis themes on my phone /both were great

nut the funny thing is if you install yours first then richies .youl notice no matter wat them you choose you get both mixed into one richis at main then pess joystick down till you get to programes then it switches to richies lol

Guest Richie M
lol i installed yours and richis themes on my phone /both were great

nut the funny thing is if you install yours first then richies .youl notice no matter wat them you choose you get both mixed into one richis at main then pess joystick down till you get to programes then it switches to richies lol

Hum, yeah, i think you'll find thats because Grad. named some of his gif's the same as mine ;)

I believe if you reboot the phone it should clear it up (havent tried it tho)

Guest gradiation

Shouldn't have, i have made sure all mine or named origionaly, and are installed in a folder in the home dir anyway, so don't see hwo it could pull my images out.

Guest rchiileea

doesnt matter tbh i prefere yours to gradis but take no gradi your work is great mate just i prefer richi ;-)

Guest gradiation
doesnt matter tbh i prefere yours to gradis but take no  gradi your work is great mate just i prefer richi ;-)

:'(

Guest gradiation
PS: Would be good to include bitrate quality somewhere on WMPskin

I'll hav a look when i get home tonight.

Guest rchiileea

someone gonna do game themes for home screens yet ive tryed the cs one thats out out and it just doesnt cut it compaired to others. Id love to see an improvment on that one as the themes i have seen of lately make most others look like a kid at fisher price coded it(but thats my opinion).

you lot just keep up the good work.

please accept my apolligies who ever created the cs theme...

do not mean to offend your work but......well all i can say is svp has skinners and sinners and thankfully modaco has the skinners

Guest Richie M

Hmm, also your uninstaller doesnt work properly Grad ;)

It's meant to purge the homescreen from memory and reload the last used homescreen :? but yours doesnt, sorry.

Guest Tim

If the uninstall doesn't work, that may explain why now I have

uninstalled it, I still get the Longhorn screen when I receive an

incoming call.

Can anyone tell me what file that is that I need to remove ?

Thanks.

Guest gradiation

DOH! Is there ment to be an uninstall xml file or something then? if so ooops.

Lemme know what i've missed and i'll sort it.

Guest gradiation

I thought during installation, the phone saved a pre configuration file, so when the program is uninstalled it just roll sback to that.

Is this not automatic? Is there something i should be doing?

Guest kroblanx

Great skin!!

How do I access the programs listed under "ALL PROGRAMS"? The popup just shows the five app icons but I can't seem to activate these programs from the home screen. Is there a functionality in this? :?: