Moddified ALARM Plug-in [UPDATED 10/06/03]

Guest Richie M

Why bother when there's a perfectly good alarm plugin on both the E200 and the C500 - provided by Orange as fozzie said.

Here's the code for the Orange alarm plugin:

<plugin wrap="0" height="20" width="100%" handlekeys="FOCUS" clsid="{A2536C59-6AC2-4c31-9542-B144B0E9D077}" keys="!;~5;#11;~5;-TDOWN;~5;-TDOWN;~5;-TDOWN;~5;-TDOWN;">

<format state="selected" padding-left="4" padding-right="4" bgcolor="COLOR_HOMEHIGHLIGHT" />

<format padding-left="4" padding-right="4" />

<background bgcolor="COLOR_NOTIFTRAY" />

<errortitle>

<text>Busy</text>

</errortitle>

<errormessage>

<text>Settings are already being edited</text>

</errormessage>

<label>

<text>Alarm: <status off="Off" /></text>

</label>

</plugin>[/code]

Guest Motofone

Well done Crafty I didn't even know orange had a plugin for the alarm.

How come people are still using RicheM's plugin in for 2003 homesreens? Just a suggestion, it would be handy if someone could post a list of all the plugins that are available in the Orange C500. When the SPV, MPX200 came out you could find lists of all the available plugins and add them as you needed.

Cheers.

No worries mate, i guess people with WM2003 are still using this alarm plugin because either they are have a non-Orange phone, or they are using a homescreen that comes with this plugin and haven't/don't want to change it. Richie's excellent plugin will still display the alarm time, it's just clicking on it that doesn't work on 2003 devices.

This is becoming a bit of a cross post so mods feel free to delete/move this if you want to keep this thread on the topic of alarms, but here's (AFAIK) the additional plugins (i.e. over and above the standard MS ones) that come on Orange devices:

SPV, E200, C500: Orange shortcut plugin

E200 & C500: The E200 nesting (changing icons, key spoofs etc) plugin, Ringtone plugin, Orange Message plugin, Orange Calander plugin, Orange All-Day Event plugin, Orange Spacer Plugin, oh and a free memory plugin.

C500: Abaxia (verticle icons) plugin

Hope this helps ya ^_^

Guest bnoodle

Not sure if this has been asked before, but how do you feel about making the plug-in "open source" Richie?

I'm sure with all the techies out there, someone would be happy to update it for 2003... ^_^

Guest bobby_t1

As others have mentioned, smartphones are exclusive to orange SPV anymore ^_^ Modaco.com has lots of readship from us folks from the USA :D

Personally, i have the Audiovox SMT5600 which is just the USA equivalent of the C500. (with no Orange alarm plugin..sigh)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest GingerNinja.net

Anyone know why I get "Read Registry Problem" on this when using with SPV C500 running Windows Mobile 2003 Second Edition?

Edited by GingerNinja.net

• 5 months later...
Guest GingerNinja.net
Anyone know why I get "Read Registry Problem" on this when using with SPV C500 running Windows Mobile 2003 Second Edition?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Anyone?