Sign in to follow this  
JonStatt

Blank ringtone? and other bits

Just getting used to my SPV, and picked up on a line 2 bug which I have logged in another group.

I have noticed periodic delays of 1 or 2 seconds while I am typing texts or navigating menus which is a bit of a pain.

Finally, when you choose ringtones, there is one called "startup" which seems to be blank. Is this the same for everyone?

It wasn't until I found a newsgroup posting that I knew to activate the speakerphone by holding the green phone key! It is shown as a menu option in the Orange manual instead.

I also noticed that in the help menu for shortcuts, it says you can add voicetags to any contacts or a speeddial. I seem to only have the option for a speed dial, not a voicetag. Is there something I missed?

Thanks,

Jonathan

I seem to only have the option for a speed dial, not a voicetag. Is there something I missed?

nope... you havnt missed anything... its a problem with the Smartphone software... its not implemented in this release.. they have forgotten to change the documentation accordingly!