Ringtones

Guest rebecca_south

Guest rebecca_south

Please please help.... i am totally hopless at computers ect but me and my SPV get on great.. i love it (right down to the fact it has a go slow all the time and the mad scooby doo ringtone i downloaded... which also is my alarm :shock: )

but i would love some new ring tones or even my fave sonr as a ring tone can anyone help me!

Plus i keep having the answerphone icon in the corner of my home screen but no message its really buggin me! :evil:

thanx

Guest magic_peanuts

You need to be more specific with what help you want with the ringtones, but as for the answerphone problem, dial your number from your handset, leave a short message, then delete it, you should find the icon disappears.

Guest pibrahim

Here's how I do it:

Downloading software called dbPowerAmp (search for it on Google). Once installed it lets you convert mp3 to wav. Then simply open up your wav file in Sound Recorder, chop off the surplus (after 30 secs or so), and save as a lower quality wave file (I use 12khz, 16bit, mono).

I'm assuming WMA ringtones don't work, correct?

Well Mp3's dont work so i imagine that WMA's wont.

I use a programe called rewix mp3 to wav conversion, and then edit the wav file using nero wave editor!