The Matrix cometh! NOW WITH ADDED SPOILERS

Guest Mr_Protozoa

Guest Firaas

Saw it for second time tonight (don't ask about the first :)) - brilliant film, seeing again tomorrow!

As for the ticket booking, I went to my usual (shiny brand new cinema) which usually has around 10-20 people a showing - www.amcinemas.co.uk

Today it had two screens packed so full that they had to begin turning people away. I went in earlier today and booked...

*** WARNING ***

THE REST OF THIS POST CONTAINS SPOILERS

*** WARNING ***

What did everyone think about Neo's real world "I can feel them!" stopping the machines?

Friend thinks that Neo may have received the power which made him higher than The Architect after taking the wrong door - the five predecessors obviously took the right door, so no-one knew what would happen through the left...

It's a good theory - the other option was a matrix in a matrix, but that was ruled out...

Guest adam

SPOILER***

Well frankly it could be anything, from a series of matrices to the incident with Smith. Was Zion another matrix, or is it all one big one?

The guy at the end, the other one so to speak, because he was in the same state as neo, could he have chosen the same path, or did both doors lead to the same place?

Guest janagan

Woohoo just came back from cinema and already 2 ppl beat me, i thought every cinema started the show at 11.30pm gmt for uk, anyways c'mon guys dont spoil it for others you could have given general comments instead of revealing the details.

Here is my ratings

Special Effects 11/10 :)

Story 8/10

But there are few minutes in the film when theres no action and lot of talking, and if u r not a big matrix fan and if u dont like talking about computer programs u probably will sleep like the guy sitting 2 seats next to me did. But then again if u r 1 of them y the hell did u want to go c the film.

By the way the guy next to me did wake up when the whole cinema shook as the action scene started. :(

Guest Mr_Protozoa

:: SPOILER alert ::

I've seen the film now, was going to post last night, but ended up watching channel five.

Did anybody else think that the guy analysing the first film was a total buffoon? He was pointing out basic facts we all know and adding large words to his explanations to make himself appear more intelligent.

Animatrix was good thought. Albeit a bit short. Ah well the game/films fill in the rest.

So...... Reloaded then.

That kicked ass. Better than the original. I'm liking the concept that zion is actually part of the matrix, with Neo designed as a fail safe device to prevent a system crash. And with him taking the other door adding a new sense of danger to the next film - only 24 hours to go!

The guy in the bed opposite neo at the end - wasn't he the guy smith infected, and then logged out of the system and back to zion? The same guy who was cutting his hand in the middle of the film?

The fight scenes were far better than expected, esp the pole scene with several hundred smiths.

Did anybody else like the chocolate cake scene? Didn't see that coming! lol!

Guest Firaas
Well frankly it could be anything, from a series of matrices to the incident with Smith. Was Zion another matrix, or is it all one big one?

Warner Brothers said they wouldn't have a "Matrix in a Matrix" as it would be too cheap...

Guest Mr_Protozoa

I'm pretty sure it's just one big matrix.

I'm thinking the whole zion / The One thing is just a fail safe mechanism. But this time it could go wrong...

I'm gonna play Enter the Matrix some more, to try and understand.

Guest adam

Looking closely at that revolutions trailer that appeared some time ago, agent Smith plays a large part in it so I assume that is him on the table at the end.

Smith also said something about him and neo being linked, could that be why they're both comatosed?

Oh and the chocolate cake..."My husband's in the girls bathroom" lol!

Guest Firaas
Has agent smith become a virus within the matrix?

Originally he was a program "controlled by the system", he's still one but not ordered around by the system...

I didn't realise that the betrayer guy was Smith until I saw it the third time...

Guest adam

Could that section where the Oracle and the Smiths were hiding be the location of a different resistance, leading to a possible machine civil war?