> XRick Dangerous v3 < (UPDATE page 5 !!!)

Guest STuFF

Guest STuFF

I've finished it on my old ATARI, and I dont play too much with these version, I made the first level then I stop playing it (no time :) )

Guest NederSoren

hmm i think im allmost done with the pyramid level. but im stuck again. ill post screenshot tomorow, when im not writing from phone

Guest eyup

Thats it i given up any hope of figuring out the level below and need some help! how do you do it?

And thanks guys for the best game yet on the spv! really is great!!

.gif

Guest p_dog

I certainly have absolutely no idea. I've given up playing it now as I cannot figure out any way of getting down. Great game though...

Guest NederSoren

lol.. im at that level too.. and i have no idea ow to get any further... Haven't played for a couple of days because of that point..

Guest Coolboy1982
I can't even get past the rolling boulder stage at the very beginning  :?

just press RIGHT when you fall down so the stone hits the guy down there

and you safely land somewhere else!

Took me a few times to work it out in the beginning!

Guest fozzie

Jeez I must be dumb! I spent about a week trying to jump into that gap at the beginning. Think I'll stick to Links!

Thanks Coolboy :lol:

Guest NederSoren

hahaha :lol: Made that in first try... :D

Well.. i've played it on comedore64 too.. so i guess í already knew what to do...

BTW.. anyone figured out what to do at this point yet?

.gif

:?

Guest EmpzB

How do you get past the first level when theres 2 enemies in one room, one on the botom floor, one half way up on a platform. The bottom floor adn platform are joined by stairs and from the platform there are stairs to the top but when you climb them a spike shoots from the wall and kills you :D. Stopped playin the game due to this. (help if you know what im going on about :lol: )

Guest jim80b

empzb i think i know where u are. climb that ladder where that shooting thing is slowly. just after it passes climb up and right (theres a gold thing there i thing) and duck. the spike will pass over u. then keep down and go to the ladder. the spikes stop shooting then. (get used to this as it comes up loads)

hope thats right...

Guest eyup

not sure which level you are on but go have a look at http://www.deconstruction.f9.co.uk/rick/rickmaps.htm it will give you some indication of where to go/what to do etc.

BUT!!!....... kinda spoils the game cause you know what coming so dont look unless you really stuck!

can also grab pictures of the levels off it so we can see exactly where you mean ;-)

sods law is that the only time i needed it so far and it aint help!!!

Guest EmpzB

Thanks Jim80b, thats exactly the place and i got past it!!! :lol: hehe, then couldnt get any further. O well i'll play it some more tomorrow cus my eyes hurt now :D

Guest Gorskar
How do you get past the first level when theres 2 enemies in one room, one on the botom floor, one half way up on a platform.  The bottom floor adn platform are joined by stairs and from the platform there are stairs to the top but when you climb them a spike shoots from the wall and kills you :D.  Stopped playin the game due to this.  (help if you know what im going on about  :lol: )

I think I know where you mean.

The way I did it was not to duck, but you wait on the ladder till the split second after the bolt passes over your head, then just climb up and head towards the spike shooter, keeping the jump help down so you bounce towards it. It doesnt shoot you then. Ignore the treasure.

Another way that might work (not sure) is to jump out towards the treasure and duck immediately. I think you dont have enough time to do this, but you are welcome to try. If you can then its just a matter of crawling back and forth.

Guest Brody
Another way that might work (not sure) is to jump out towards the treasure and duck immediately. I think you dont have enough time to do this, but you are welcome to try. If you can then its just a matter of crawling back and forth.

You can make it as i've done it, its all about timing!!! :wink:

Guest EmpzB

Yup, I did it that way too :lol:

Guest eyup

STILL CANT DO IT!!!!!!!!! GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

been doin it the way the video suggests for ages now and still no luck!!!! :D

can the save game files (.dat??) on this be swapped? ;-)

Guest Mr Moose

:lol:

Yey got Rick Dangerous working (With your help, thanks guys) but Im stuck on the two platform level with shooting spike bit (you fellows were stuck on it for a while).

Got any tips on when to jump to make it to the second platform?

Toot Toot

Guest mashkhan

I think there is something wrong with the timing, I've looked at the demo movie, I could swear the arrows in that are moving slightly slower than on the SPV, or maybe I'm just crap!

At the moment though I'm afraid of damaging the SPV by smashing it into the wall

Guest Coolboy1982
At the moment though I'm afraid of damaging the SPV by smashing it into the wall

I know this sensation very well!

Sometimes also Boxy Pocket makes me feel like that, if I nearly finished a

level and then by accident push a box into a wall so I can't get it back.

As far as Rick is concerned, I am still stuck somewhere in the first level.

Guest siu99spj

He he he. This is the best app yet, until you try to pick up big blue diamandy thing. Read this, avoided it and not stuck in place where you shoot wall to drop block (Egypt). Guess its all to do with timing...

Otherwise this game rocks. Only problem is the number of times I've almost missed my stop trying to avoid Mummys and the like!