Reload 1.3 (multiple colours+fixes)

Guest midnight

Guest The PocketTV Team
errr, actually it does :lol:

cab files automatically redirect IPSM to Storage :D

Oh, good, I didn't know it was so smart!

But does it redirect "Windows Player 8" to "Windows Player 9" too ?

Guest midnight

err, no idea to be honest hehe, probably not hehe, but thats just tough, just means that e200 owners dont get the media player skin, no biggie, then again i suppose i could add those reg keys aswell now that wm2k3 is out, just means it creates extra reg entries that arent used on each device :lol:

Guest The PocketTV Team
err, no idea to be honest hehe, probably not hehe, but thats just tough, just means that e200 owners dont get the media player skin, no biggie, then again i suppose i could add those reg keys aswell now that wm2k3 is out, just means it creates extra reg entries that arent used on each device :lol:

Yes, I suppose it would be a good idea if you want more audience.

Make sure you test them on a sp2003 device!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest MrVagabondo

Hi and thanx for a great skin!

I noticed a bug that I can't find any comments on.

The email indicator showing the numbers of unread mail is not "centered" but a little too much to the right.

Don't meen to be "picky" but I just had to comment this since I couldn't see any comment in this thread

Chears, Anouar

• 3 weeks later...
Guest japanaman

could you make it so that the R isn't there? it would look a bit better unless youre name begins with a R, but it totally rocks and i'm using it so it cant be bad, but i can live with the R but where my name's mike people always say, "whats the r for" its good and have found no bugs.

PURPLE ROCKS

Guest midnight

there'll be no more updates, fixes or anything else for this skin i'm afraid, its kinda old now, and i wanna work on new stuff not editing the old :)

• 3 months later...
Guest GuArDiAn

Hi Guys and Gals

Question for you ppl’s...... I have a Motorola MPX200 from MTN South Africa, when ever I load a new skin the alignment is always out.... On my home page the Email (0) SMS (0) MMS (0) is not like what is previewed here...

Can any one help?

Thanks

• 2 months later...