.:: Longhorn M5 Theme + _Plug-ins [UPDATED]::.

Guest Richie M

Guest fozzie
[edit]this http://smartphone.modaco.com/viewtopic.php?t=714>plug-in has basically been hard-coded to work as is with this http://smartphone.modaco.com/viewtopic.php?t=714>homescreen :D [/edit]

[edit] Fozzie, you need to change COLOR_HIGHLIGHTTEXT [/edit]

Cheers Ritchie. I have got COLOR_HOMEHIGHLIGHTTEXT set to #FFFFFF, but must admit, not checked COLOR_HIGLIGHTTEXT - will do.

Edit: Checked, and that is #FFFFFF. I can't seem to change the plug-in text colour at all. Not a major drama but it would be nice if I could get it to go white when selected.

Great plug-in btw. Probably one of the most useful things I've got on my homescreen - ooops, I mean of course your homescreen :lol:

Guest kroblanx

Awesome work dude.

I hope your extra screens for the Matrix Reloaded theme are out soon. To me, it's your best theme yet!! Very straightforward and neat..

Guest kroblanx

Oops, my mistake. The first post on this thread was misleading. Whatever happened to your site, Mignight? It's no longer there.

Guest NederSoren

Great skin mate... I prefer the single page ones though..

But great skin..

BUUUUTTTT

I wanted my reloaded skin back.. but i hav big problems uninstalling.. i have finaly got reloaded back, but i still have a file in my remove programs folder i cant get rid of.. it is the M5 home one.. at says that it cant be removed :x

Guest Richie M

NederSoren, you have to wait for the plug-ins to unload themselves before uninstalling - usually takes about 20 minutes - or reboot your phone, with another homescreen selected and then try to uninstall.

Guest jimbou

I don't know how i manage to do it, but i can't see the analog clock in the homescreen any more but a ditital clock in its place.

How do i change it back?

Guest Richie M

Jimbou - go into Homescreen settings and select M5 Analog as your Homescreen :lol:

NederSoren - been busy all weekend :D

Guest Flash

I'm having the same problem - LonghornM5.zip just isn't there :cry:

EDIT - Sorted, it was my anti - virus / firewall progs refusing to download it - shame on them ! :wink:

Guest J273

Yeah NAV 2002

EDIT:Just disabled my NAV and firewall and it worked and downloaded.now i know why when i click on a download link why it takes a long time to download,Thanks flash

Guest wouhou

Nice work !

I don't know if anyone had wrote something about my little problem yet : The little clock, on the homepage, back right-hand corner, is covered by the "F" of "Orange F"... Is there someone who can fix that ?

this is my only resquest for this nice theme.

Sorry for my english : I learn, I learn...

Guest Richie M
I have the words "Read Regestrry proplem" across the top of the http://smartphone.modaco.com/viewtopic.php?t=714>home screen.

Can you help please mate?

Er yeah this sometimes happens when the alarm _plug-in has a problem reading the registry. To get rid of it, go, Programs, Settings, Time and Date, then either turn alarm on or off. Go back to the _homescreen and it should be ok - you can then reset your alarm using the _plug-in :lol:

Guest Richie M
I don't know if anyone had wrote something about my little problem yet : The little clock, on the homepage, back right-hand corner, is covered by the "F" of "Orange F"...  Is there someone who can fix that ?

this is my only resquest for this nice theme.

Sorry for my english : I learn, I learn...

Sorry for not replying sooner wouhou, i think someone has posted a solution for you on Smartphony.

You English is fine :lol: better than my French :D