Change keypad LED to blue + jlowap Blue LED Mod

Guest djkat

Guest James

ok... if anyone wants me to mod their phone then drop me a pm... if you buy the leds then send me your phone and the leds i will do it for a small fee... :lol: but i am not sure of the details yet... i.e. if i break your phone.

Guest Pen-Pen

Well, could you tell me what is the voltage of the original green led please? I think I will done the mod, but I wanted to know some things before.

Guest moomoomoo

A shop..? Wouldn't trust them.. They're all as useless as each other here in Norwich.. with a few exeptions. I'll be fitting my leds soon, when they come in the post. Got myself a nice soldering iron from maplin, 12w with a 1mm bit tip, think the order code was YU60X! £15.99, not bad! It's very small though, when I set it down in my old stand it fell through and landed on my foot. Ouch...

Guest moomoomoo

done it before, I can do it again :lol: Well.. try at least. I spray painted the case yesterday, still a bit sticky though... gonna leave it some more :D

Guest moomoomoo

nothing went wrong... it just doesn't look like yours :lol: think I'll order another few leds, I don't really mind about the loss of battery life. I really am not happy about my spray paint job though - it's really quite sticky, despite it drying for 24 hours. Any ideas?