SPV Availability from Orange

Guest rpenhale

Guest rpenhale

Hi All,

I ordered an SPV from Orange from their telephone shop on Thursday and over one week later still no sign. Does anyone know if Orange will be getting more SPVs this side of Christmas. My friend ordered an SPV from Smalltalk.co.uk and it arrived the following day. Orange have taken the money but I have no phone to show for it.

Richard

I dont know about the stock, but why dont you ring them again and ask when it will arrive.

I would be very pissed off if they had taken the money from me and not told me when my product was arriving!

They are replacing mine by courier tomorrow, so they must have *some* in. My keypad has completely locked and no keys function. Can't power it off without taking the battery off, and even then it only boots up cleanly about 10% of the time.

Great phone - hoping I'm just unlucky getting one that died within 3 days! Fingers crossed!

Very impressed with Orange customer services - they couriered a replacement SPV to my door within about 20 hours of registering my phone as faulty.

New phone seems perfect - lets hope it stays that way this time!

Guest Treadsoftly
Very impressed with Orange customer services - they couriered a replacement SPV to my door within about 20 hours of registering my phone as faulty.

New phone seems perfect - lets hope it stays that way this time!

I have to say I had a similar experience of Orange CS. Well done Orange.

Guest barncourt
Hi All,

I ordered an SPV from Orange from their telephone shop on Thursday and over one week later still no sign. Does anyone know if Orange will be getting more SPVs this side of Christmas. My friend ordered an SPV from Smalltalk.co.uk and it arrived the following day. Orange have taken the money but I have no phone to show for it.

Richard

Don't hold your breath... I order one from MobileRepublic on 8th Dec. Got the following e-mail this morning... "Orange have still not been able to confirm when the Orange SPV’s which werer recently stolen will be replenished. We have moved your Estimates Shipping Time (ETS) to the 29th of December, though the handset could arrive sooner. The good news, however is that the Nokia 7210 has now been released and although technically it is not as advanced as the SPV it certainly beats it ‘hands down’ for looks."

Doesn't look as though it will be here for Xmas.... Sob!

Guest rpenhale

Good News, I rang Orange customer services this morning and they said I should recieve the phone on Monday. They must have some stock, or at least enough to fulfill any back orders.

Guest dannymking

Employees of Orange are having the same problem, There is very limited stock due to the theft previously mentioned, I received mine tuesday just gone, so they are getting back on track with the orders of the phone.