Qtek ROM 1.50.9.1

Guest spv_dman

Guest madazzcow

y do u suggest smart rom 1.7? anything new? i believe q-tek is still better. can any1 help me upgrade to q-tek? i have smart rom ver. 1.6.0.8.

bootloader i dont know! :?:

:lol:

madazzcow,

this is just to shorten what rodnav is suggesting.whatever it is that you're looking for in a qtek rom,the smart 1.7 has it.the only drawback is it's tedious to unlock.your choice,pal. :lol:

i prefer to use a smart sim on my smartphone and i've found that smart has a better than service than globe. and i've been a globe subscriber for more than 4 years. i only got a smart line because of the smartphone. and why do i prefer this smart rom (1.7) over qtek, all the features of qtek are already in it and all of Smart's add on features work too.

I agree with rodnav guys, the VAS of smart is definitely a plus factor, even the first in msn fix.

The Amazing Explorer enables you to go the specific service directly, though charging is through GPRS consumption, think it is cheaper since you go directly to the service rather than accessing smart portal which charges 2.50 per information access, or through smart zed which charges also 2.50 per inquiry. whenever I am travelling, I use this value added feature to find my way around.

The VAS of Smart is far away better than any telecom, am also and still a globe subscriber. But I converted it from plan to pre-paid, I always keep a second open line phone just in case there will be problems with smart or my SAP runs out of battery.

But between the two, I encountered more problems with globe than smart. It is our choice naman guys which rom to use. I agree, an open line unit is better when you are roaming.

To Smart employees, please tell your management of my wishlist tutal pasko naman:

I hope the next upgrade of Smart will be like the one Orange is doing-- it will not erase the files, messages and programs;

It will add a feature wherein the message folders can be personalized;

Since the Smart boasts of a better coverage, technology and VAS, keep their units openline for post paid subscribers.

and SAP2 to be given free to existing SAP users as reward. :lol:

Guest Brigoli

di ko alam kung ok lang na i-post ko to dito, but it's also about roms.

anyway, nag-release na ang orange ng kanilang bagong rom update and it boasts of the following benefits:

- MSN security fix

- improved performance

- enhanced battery life for SPV E100

- added 2 new applications - Space Maker and Task Manager.

has anyone tried this? pa-feedback naman.

Guest madazzcow

the reason i want to upgrade to q-tek is because i dont like the smart addons, and another thing i want to unlock my phone plus have some smileys :lol: ... now can anyone help me? plzzzz! im pretty close to desperate... :D

man i regret upgrading the rom! i should of heard about this q-tek rom b4 i upgraded. i read something in one thread that i need bootloader 0.98 or lower to upgrade to q-tek. my problem is i dont have a mmc or sd to downgrade my BL or follow mar's tips. but what i can do is downgrade my rom back to 1.3 SANA!!? to get the BL 0.98.

Guest sonborj

I just want to comment that i've been using QTEK 1.50 for 3 months na and i've not encountered any major problems unlike my officemate who has upgraded to SMART ROM 1.7

Guest dinoalbert

hmmm...but your MSN Messenger doesnt work, right? Anyway Im also using Qtek for about 7 months yata but my only problem is this MSN messenger

So have anyone tried this update from Qtek and had their MSN fixed indeed?

am using also qtek 1.5

ang oprobleko s ang gprs and mms...

bgo ko lng na sim unlock ang SAP ko

dati i was using d SMART1.7 ngyn qtek na!!!

ang ginawa ko s i set d gprs on ann mms on and sent to 333

pero ang problem s nde ako mka net

i think der s a problem w/ d setting paano ko iconfigure pra maka gamit ulit ako ng gprs and mms????