• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

SPV C200 / Voyager / SPV 2

15 posts in this topic

Posted

the new autumn 2003 orange cataloge

lastscan.jpg

Posted

i bet most people have seen this cataloge but hey, i havent seen it up on here yet. The guy in the shop says cos its in this cataloge it will definatly be out by the end of the year, he thinks november. looks good though even if the picture isnt the same as the ones posted else where on modaco, this picture is of and E100

Posted

anyone no if a SEND and Recivie via blutooth n infrared already on it

Posted

FWIW, my sources say it WON'T be called the C200.

P

Posted

yeah orig on o intranet as c200 now e200. why?

Posted

Well, it looks like it has SP2003, so who cares about the name? :roll: :wink:

Posted

this 'o' cataloge is really confusing me

1. its not the real pic

2. its not the real name

????strange???

Posted

You know what I like the most ? The little blip next to Bluetooth ;) and the 2003 ness :D Wonder if Orange will let me upgrade.

Posted

Of course they will, why turn down the opportunity for someone to pay them a £100 upgrade fee and then another £200 for the handset :/

Posted

What what ??!? £100 to let you upgrade ??

Posted

Yeah it's something like that. Well known fact that its usually cheaper and comes with better deals (500 free sms to new customers etc) to take out a new contract rather than renew your original.

Posted

Orange arent doing much to impress me lately :/ hmm....

Posted

any of u guys in the know had any sort of information with reguards to the specs and if they have been upgrades fom the spv/spve100?

(appart from the bluetooth and camera)

Posted

any of u guys in the know had any sort of information with reguards to the specs and if they have been upgrades fom the spv/spve100?

(appart from the bluetooth and camera)

Still waiting for official confirmation Yousaf :roll: