Restoring Extra Screens to Defaults

Guest midnight

Guest mattalter
Attached is a cab that once installed restores all of the extra screens back to the MS default screens, including startup, shutdown, programs menu, alert screens, dial screens etc.

Please reset phone after installation.

*Added fix to remove Contacts image

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Missing attachement? I assume this is beacuse of the board upgrade. Yes I am logged in and see other attachments.

• 1 month later...
Guest Martijn©
and the answer is, no, cant be done as far as i can tell

dont forget, you should always use 'Remove Programs' on any homescreen that uses extra screens before installing another that does the same, it solves this problem before it even occurs and so no need to run this homescreen reset cab.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's a good advise ! I thought I always had to go through all this after changing my Homescreen. Just simply remove the homescreen/theme and everything is back to normal :D

Guest kalvinyan
Attached is a cab that once installed restores all of the extra screens back to the MS default screens, including startup, shutdown, programs menu, alert screens, dial screens etc.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

errrrr how come i still cant get my dail screen?

the unlock screen is back but not the dail screen........

argh..

Guest teflon182

sup! im new on here and have the spv c500, and need some help, please! im trying to get some thems on to my phone, i can get the CAB files in the right place and then start to open them but when they start to install they stop and i get this message.....

"installation failed. the program or setting

cannot be installed because it does

not have adequate system permissions"

any clue how to sort this out

• 1 month later...
Guest underpar

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Midnight,

sorry, newbie here. My volume funciton is just gone! I was told this cab would fix it, but I'm not sure how to install it. Can you help?

thanks

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Seth Cold

it doesn't seem to work with my mpx220.... it's software unlocked, but the app says: "Instalation Failed. The program or setting cannot be installed because it is not digitally signed with a trusted certificate"

:shock: what should i do???

Edited by Seth Cold

• 2 months later...
Guest jdilley

I farked up my screens, did ONE search found this and it worked - YOU DA MAN (or woman) thanks!

JD 8)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Hawko

hey, this little cab is a beaut! only thing is, i'm guesing you have to keep it installed to keep things restored to normal, right?? only when i uninstalled it, everything went back to being messed up. or has something gone wrong there? be cool if it remained back to normal even after uninstalling it, any way to do that?!

Or do you just have to wait till you install another theme onto it before you take of this little app!!?

ooh, and i know its a little off topic, but is there a way to get startup and/or shutdown sounds??

a little app for that on the phone would be great! [-o<

anyone who has a good answer to any of this, please reply!

• 7 months later...
Guest Stylo

Hi Midnight, this is a great app.

I have this problem however, where I have already restored to factory settings, but in the START - SETTINGS - REMOVE PROGRAMS, I cant seem to remove a particular theme...

Any other ways / tips on how I can go about removing this theme ?

Thanks

• 3 months later...
Guest dt705

I installed the program and it works great. However, I have a problem with my incoming call screen being somewhat corrupt, is there any way to fix this screen also. I saw another post on this somewhere on the forum but I think it goes well with this program. Thanks

Link to fix corrupt incoming call screen:

http://www.modaco.com/index.php?showtopic=...mp;#entry740393

Edited by dt705